Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2011, 10:30 PM

487 posts, read 747,303 times

Advertisements

How tall is Aqua?

Old 01-31-2011, 05:59 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Sure, I will let jfk know you are on the kiss list. I pay him $5 an hour and he does all the kissing. As much as you want! and extra too.
Pink is now on my slap list.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:27 AM

2,036 posts, read 4,244,573 times
Quote:
That's interesting that it reads the same forwards and backwards. I will also be happy to slap you around if you like. For you, with a feather.
For the rest, a wet noodle.
Slap pals!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:00 AM

990 posts, read 1,654,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchem View Post
How tall is Aqua?
Perhaps you should ask Aqua.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:15 AM

762 posts, read 1,562,309 times
We went to the winterfest at the Big Dog Brewery and had some very nice tastes of the brew. Good music too! It was nice cuz you could taste for 1.00
met some vegans from summerlin who would not share our nachos. their loss. they were mighty tasty nachos

Old 01-31-2011, 02:18 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Pink is now on my slap list.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:24 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
Whatever any of you do, do not, under any circumstances sleep one way all night long without turning a few times.
I woke this morning with my neck all scrunched up on my right side. And I could not move my head to the left at all without pain. My right shoulder is involved in that mess. I think jfk put a curse on me for making him do sordid things to tijlover for only $5 an hour.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:39 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,665,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys///M3 View Post
Hey aqua, when you get a chance check craigslist for russian interpreter jobs. I saw 2 recently and thought of you immediately. 1 under the government heading and 1 under general labor.
Sigh...I replied to this last night, but my friend's laptop ran out of battery power. Short "excuse", my russian isn't good enough, I need another two years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
I am glad that you are finally starting to feel human again! We all need that. I feel sorry for people, kids and animals who are constantly belittled and yelled at. Doesn't help at all.

That said, I think that what people are trying to tell you is not to wear out your welcome in a place you are comfy and happy at. Don't get too comfortable without realizing that regardless how nice, welcoming, caring and loving people are, there are limits. A responsible adult needs to recognize this on their own and not wait to be told. Even great friendships and families have been torn apart by living together. No one wants to be a parent to a capable adult.

Enough preaching! I am truly happy that you are feeling better, mentally and physically!!! Good things! Figure out what you want and GO GET IT!!! It might not even be located in Las Vegas and that is OK!!! Good luck and it is good to have you back posting!!!
Other than my hair, things are getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitchem View Post
How tall is Aqua?
5'10". I know, it's amazing that they can pile skatah that high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
aitchem did, sort of.

Quote:
Whatever any of you do, do not, under any circumstances sleep one way all night long without turning a few times.
I woke this morning with my neck all scrunched up on my right side. And I could not move my head to the left at all without pain. My right shoulder is involved in that mess. I think jfk put a curse on me for making him do sordid things to tijlover for only $5 an hour.
I hope that you feel better, Pink.

My sister sent me a message via Facebook, asking how I'm doing. Hmmm...I think that I'll ignore it for at least a week.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:51 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Ahhhh ha...my pink voodoo doll is working perfectly! Tommorow, you should be experiencing menstral cramps.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:00 PM

487 posts, read 747,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post

He said he's 325 lbs , but if he's 7 ft tall that's not as bad as being 5 ft tall and 325
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas