Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2011, 09:01 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,187,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I'm SHOCKED she wasn't the monster he made her out to be!
You really don't have to post on every frigging thread.

You are not that funny. ..Give it a rest..

Old 03-26-2011, 11:15 PM

487 posts, read 746,822 times
Talk is cheap

Old 03-27-2011, 01:14 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I have been recently talking with Aqualung's sister and she is not the monster he made her out to be. She just contacted me asking if I knew where he is and that she is very worried about him. She said that she will take Aqualung back in as long as he does some chores around the house and looks for a job.
I knew this already. I could not believe she would be so cold to him.
I always believe there are 3 sides to every story: What Aqua said, what his sister and bil said and what really happened.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:14 AM

2,557 posts, read 4,566,196 times
This really has become days of our lives here.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:51 AM

Yes it has. And a little bit of "One life to live" and "General Hospital."

Old 03-27-2011, 03:23 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
THIS is the pinkString of our lives

Old 03-27-2011, 03:55 AM

No, it's really the dynimage of your life. Or the unf0rgiven days of our lives. That has a better ring to it.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:07 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
I have been recently talking with Aqualung's sister and she is not the monster he made her out to be. She just contacted me asking if I knew where he is and that she is very worried about him. She said that she will take Aqualung back in as long as he does some chores around the house and looks for a job.

Aqualung-if you are out there lurking it's time to look for a job. If you know how to find Las Vegas Drunk look him up, sounds like he has a job for you. I would run after it as hard as I would run for
Foghat tickets back in the 70's (hint...I would run as hard as I could to get Foghat tickets in the 70's).

Your Mom is gone, man. You could see her again, though. Contact one of Jehovah's Witnesses to learn how you can do that. It is possible with the resurrection. Jesus was resurrected from the grave by Jehovah God. It is indeed one of the basic tenets of our faith, and the resurrection hope is one that is very doable for God.

No one on the Lost Wages thread has that power. I don't have that power. But God does. If anyone scoffs at what I write here, God help him.

Literally.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:27 AM

11,175 posts, read 16,008,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
No, it's really the dynimage of your life. Or the unf0rgiven days of our lives. That has a better ring to it.
Well, I have a little story from last night and since you are using TV shows, I'll go with a movie title: The Agony & The Ecstacy. (A great movie by the way.)

My wife and I headed over to South Point last night because we had $30 in free slot play that was going to expire at midnight. As she went to play the slots, I go to the poker room and buy in for $300 and sit down at the $1/$2 no limit table. I fold the first 5 or 6 hands and then I get 9/10 in the big blind. The flop is JQK and I'm golden with a flopped straight. I end up getting all $300 in against a guy with KQ who flopped 2 pair. Unfortunately, a K shows up on the turn and I lose to a full house. Well, that's poker, as they say.

I buy in for another $200 and on the very next hand I get pocket sixes. The flop comes K63 and once again I feel good. By now you know where this story is going: Another player had pocket kings and I lose the $200 in a set-over-set cooler. A grand total of 20 minutes at the table and I'm out $500. I get the sense that this is not going to be my night so I get up and leave.

My wife hasn't even gone through her free play yet so I decide to sit down at a slot machine and throw away some more money. I put $20 into a Wheel of Fortune machine, go through a quick $15, and then get the wheel to spin and hit for 500 quarters. As I don't play slot machines often, that win is one of my biggest ever. Feeling a little bit better, I cash out my profit and go sit at a VP machine. That turns out to be almost as bad as regular poker and I lose back $40 of my Wheel of Fortune money in about 10 minutes.

Once again I get up from an unhappy "poker" experience and go find a slot machine. I usually sit down at old style reel slot machines, but this time I sat down at a video penny slot machine and throw in a $20. I'm pressing the button and the video representations are spinning and I'm not really sure whats going on because there are 40 lines, but I'm winning a few cents on one spin and then losing a few on another. I'm just killing time waiting until I go through the $20 when I hit the bonus (not really sure how), and now a big reel on top of the machine starts spinning. To make a long story short (I know, I know, too late), I hit the jackpot for 100,000 pennies. (For the math-challenged, that's $1,000 ).

I know it's not the mega millions, and it isn't even a lot compared to some slot machine jackpots, but that's the most money I've ever won on a slot machine.

So what started as a horrible Saturday night, ended up pretty nicely. My wife even won $13 on her free play.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:00 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
You really don't have to post on every frigging thread.

You are not that funny. ..Give it a rest..
What's your investment here? Why does it bother you so much that I write the truth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas