Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2022, 03:40 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,361,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Found it. Click on the link, then click on free access pass or something like that and you can watch. If you dare. She is absolutely terrible. I had to turn it off. I can’t stomach her.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/live
She is just a combination of Hillary and Kamala combined. Doesn’t get more unlikable that that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2022, 05:30 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,867,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
It was on optimum channel 64
Yeah I was able to get it on the spectrum website.
Free temporary access for people to watch it.

Old 10-27-2022, 06:27 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
A whopping 15% of physicians belong to the AMA an organization that has become a woke laughing stock. Touting them endorsing anything medical as a plus is like saying a legal opinion is great because the ACLU supports it.
A few hundred thousand doctors belong to the AMA, which medical organizations backed Zeldin's opinion.

Old 10-27-2022, 07:11 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,541,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
A few hundred thousand doctors belong to the AMA, which medical organizations backed Zeldin's opinion.

I am a doctor, the AMA is a joke.

Old 10-27-2022, 07:31 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
I am a doctor, the AMA is a joke.
Plenty of universities agree with the AMA, so who are Zeldin's medical experts.

Old 10-27-2022, 07:36 AM

5,057 posts, read 3,959,113 times
Quote:
The teachers unions love Hochul’s education ideas (including the Covid shutdowns and CRT). The experts!!! Hundreds of thousands of them. For whatever that is worth. None seems to favor Zeldin. Of course many individual educators support Zeldin. Which tells me Zeldin is in to something.

And those thousand experts who told us the laptop was bogus - solely to meddle with the democratic process. Experts…so it must be true!!

Last edited by Quick Commenter; 10-27-2022 at 07:55 AM..

Old 10-27-2022, 08:41 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,541,583 times
Quote:
Plenty of universities agree with the AMA, so who are Zeldin's medical experts.

I'm part of a top tier university medical school- the AMA is a joke.

Last edited by 85dumbo; 10-27-2022 at 09:12 AM..

Old 10-27-2022, 08:47 AM

1,315 posts, read 1,666,381 times
Quote:
The AMA and American College of Pediatricians support gender affirming care, we don't need politicians making decisions, that should be between the parents and their physician.
I work for a hospital system that opened a gender-affirming unit about two years ago and their pursuit of that market is only about the potential revenue. Once they have their hooks into a minor they own their healthcare for life. Initially, it is the absurd fees for psychological profiles, then the absurd fees for the hormone replacement, and then the absurd fees for those who decide to surgically transition and here is the part they don't discuss with prospective patients - the lifetime of psychological/pharmaceutical support the healthcare unit will nor provide for the rest of the patient's life. There has never been a cash cow in the healthcare industry like gender-affirming services.

Old 10-27-2022, 08:57 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,773,992 times
Quote:

Which is a TINY fraction of doctors overall. Try Again. There are plenty of medical doctors that share zeldin's opinion. Left wing medical "associations" notwithstanding. LOL you even had an actual doctor on the board say the AMA is a joke (which it is and why its membership is so pathetic).

Old 10-27-2022, 03:01 PM
exm exm started this thread

3,723 posts, read 1,782,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atypicalLIer View Post
Let's sum up Hochul's responses:
Trump
January 6
Guns
Abortion

Her handlers kept a tight muzzle on her mouth.

Let's also not forget that she didn't commit to mandating the Covid vaccines for school children. I don't think anyone has any ideas what an uproar that would cause.

We need to vote all Dems out this cycle. Even if you're against the GOP/Trump, please think twice before voting down the D party line. Between crime, inflation, energy costs, our schools, our children's health: there's too much at stake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island