Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 06:50 PM

1,855 posts, read 2,919,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legal_eagle View Post
The fad of posting videos online and then jumping to conclusions and running out in the street to "protest" without knowing the facts.
It's easier to cry oppression and blame "the man" than take personal accountability for one's actions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 06:50 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legal_eagle View Post
The fad of posting videos online and then jumping to conclusions and running out in the street to "protest" without knowing the facts.
Even though LAPD released video of him with a gun they are claiming it was "doctored "
These are delusional people that have the facts in front of them but deny it .

Old 10-06-2016, 06:57 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,147,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
Natasha Harlins was though.
NO. Natasha Harlins came into the store, stole/appeared to steal some orange juice and then hit the storekeeper repeatedly (after she was confronted).

The rule is: if a black person is stealing something, they must not be stopped or even questioned. Is that correct?

Last edited by LuvSouthOC; 10-06-2016 at 07:09 PM..

Old 10-06-2016, 07:56 PM

508 posts, read 504,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
NO. Natasha Harlins came into the store, stole/appeared to steal some orange juice and then hit the storekeeper repeatedly (after she was confronted).

The rule is: if a black person is stealing something, they must not be stopped or even questioned. Is that correct?

Except She put the orange juice back on the counter and wasn't stealing. Appears to steal is not stealing. You probably haven't talked to a black person in years. Nobody cares what you think. We know you don't like people of color besides your own.

Your rebuttel: "well nobody cares what you think" Haha. Teflon don in south OC. Whataboutism is a Donald term. Waiting for the racist rebuttel so people even take you less seriously.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:01 PM

93 posts, read 95,360 times
Should be a moratorium on race related issues in this citydata subforum, half the people are always trolls trying to get a rise out of someone (cream1, 69charger, (these two may be the same person, haven't decided yet) LuvSouthOC) isn't this a real estate and urban planning forum? I'm sorry but the admins should start doing their job, literally 6 articles on the front page are about race, I only see this on the LA forum
I mean we've already covered all this, the Asians are buying up all the real estate and the colleges invading our prestine suburbs (and also in gangs??), the Mexicans are all illegals and dey tuk er Jobs!, the muslims are killing left and right, planning ISIS attacks nonstop, and the blacks are just a plague on our society, and all the white people want to do is be peaceful and go back to the good ole California back in the 50s when them colored folk just stayed in their own communities and only came out to be landscapers and nannys ok we get it

Last edited by ThaBigHomieGucci; 10-06-2016 at 08:09 PM..

Old 10-06-2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBigHomieGucci View Post
Should be a moratorium on race related issues in this citydata subforum, half the people are always trolls trying to get a rise out of someone, isn't this a real estate and urban planning forum? I'm sorry but the admins should start doing their job, literally 6 articles on the front page are about race, I only see this on the LA forum

It's the same 2 or 3 people too. Then the rest of the loons and sheep follow. City data is cancer. It's obvious some people on here have legit mental issues lol. And I'm just over here having fun in the horror show that this forum has become lol.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:07 PM

1,855 posts, read 2,919,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBigHomieGucci View Post
Should be a moratorium on race related issues in this citydata subforum, half the people are always trolls trying to get a rise out of someone (cream1, 69charger, (these two may be the same person, haven't decided yet) LuvSouthOC) isn't this a real estate and urban planning forum? I'm sorry but the admins should start doing their job, literally 6 articles on the front page are about race, I only see this on the LA forum
How about a moratorium on black thugs murdering people? And then a moratorium on BLM blaming everyone except who's actually responsible?

Oh wait, I guess having common sense makes me a troll.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:54 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,147,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
Except She put the orange juice back on the counter and wasn't stealing. Appears to steal is not stealing. You probably haven't talked to a black person in years. Nobody cares what you think. We know you don't like people of color besides your own.

Your rebuttel: "well nobody cares what you think" Haha. Teflon don in south OC. Whataboutism is a Donald term. Waiting for the racist rebuttel so people even take you less seriously.
I talk to a black person frequently. (Otherwise, irrelevant.)

You state that nobody cares what I think. (That may or may not be true, but even if true, that doesn't change the facts in the case.)

How dare you claim that I don't like people of color. (Untrue and you are projecting.)

Learn to spell the word rebuttal.

Your beloved angel was not alone; she had two friends with her. The story that she didn't intend to steal was based solely on testimony from her two friends and it is thus suspect. The shopkeeper confronted the supposed angel and your angel struggled with the shopkeeper. Moreover, the angel threw a stool at the shopkeeper, causing her to fall. A person who had not stolen would not act like your supposed angel did.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I talk to a black person frequently. (Otherwise, irrelevant.)

You state that nobody cares what I think. (That may or may not be true, but even if true, that doesn't change the facts in the case.)

How dare you claim that I don't like people of color. (Untrue and you are projecting.)

Learn to spell rebuttal.

Your beloved angel was not alone; she had two friends with her. The story that she didn't intend to steal was based solely on testimony from her two friends and it is thus suspect. The shopkeeper confronted the supposed angel and your angel struggled with the shopkeeper. Moreover, the angel throw a stool at the shopkeeper, causing her to fall. A person who had not stolen would not act like your supposed angel did.

You have no black friends. Fact! Stop lying to yourself. There are barely any black people in south OC.

Looks at that video again. She was shot in the back walking out the store. You will disagree so no this exchange is fruitless.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:58 PM

CD is a joke empire full of bigots
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles