Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 04:04 PM

1,544 posts, read 925,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream1 View Post
You mad.
But...but...I dindu nuffin! GTFOH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
I dare you to say that to a black persons face.

I know you won't, because you like weed and Cheetos and stay in your moms basement.

Let the board know how that goes.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBigHomieGucci View Post
lol the fact that u responded so quickly shows that u have no life get a job man
"Oh but the Mexicans took all the jobs mom! That's why I can't work! Lemme just stay in the basement till trump becomes president that will solve all my problems!"
Bingo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 04:10 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
"Maybe it's because Black people were sick of getting the short end of the stick. Also the size of the glove and Mark Furhman's racist comments didn't help at all."

Old 10-05-2016, 04:19 PM

508 posts, read 504,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
"Maybe it's because Black people were sick of getting the short end of the stick. Also the size of the glove and Mark Furhman's racist comments didn't help at all."

Not sure what your implying here. OJ happened after the Rodney King decision and Natasha Harlins killer basically getting away for shooting her in the back. If you talked to most black people they would easily admit that OJ most likely did it. The celebration was more like, wow! We finally got something f-up going our way. I'm sure your not gonna like that answer. That was combined with years and years of judicial abuse. Basically every incidence from emmit till --who's killers got away-- even though he merely whistled at a white woman on.

Mark Furhman was also a racist and basically ruined his case. That's his fault. He would later move to Idaho which is also where a bunch of the Rodney King officers moved too. Idaho is well known as one of the hotbeds of neo-nazism. I wonder why they all moved there? Hm.

You won't like that answer.

Old 10-05-2016, 04:31 PM

So some black people were happy that a black millionaire got away with murder and it sounds like you are one of them .. ok I get it ..

Saying that is sick doesn't mean I condone block people getting killed or that I thought slavery was great

Old 10-05-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
So some black people were happy that a black millionaire got away with murder and it sounds like you are one of them .. ok I get it ..
I wasn't old enough to care but I understand history. OJ is a scumbag and got what he deserved later. OJ probably did it but I'm glad you think you know how I think about things.

Old 10-05-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afropack-man View Post
I wasn't old enough to care but I understand history. OJ is a scumbag and got what he deserved later. OJ probably did it but I'm glad you think you know how I think about things.
I didn't say you . I remember the trial well from when I was younger .

Old 10-05-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I didn't say you . I remember the trial well from when I was younger .
You explicitly said you lol. As in me. Read what you said unless you don't say what you mean.

Old 10-05-2016, 05:19 PM

2,436 posts, read 2,795,985 times
Quote:

Saying that is sick doesn't mean I condone block people getting killed or that I thought slavery was great
You still don't get it.

Old 10-05-2016, 06:11 PM

484 posts, read 822,583 times
I can't wait until this fad is over.

Old 10-05-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legal_eagle View Post
I can't wait until this fad is over.
The fad of people acting like thugs and running around pointing guns at cops ?

Or the fad of idiots protesting in the name of said thugs ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles