Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2008, 07:45 PM

874 posts, read 1,856,126 times

Advertisements

Wow Molly that is some list. I hope the mono clears up quickly. I hear that can be a bear to get over. And I hope your tendonitis is all better soon too.

I haven't done geocaching yet but my sons class went out last week. He seemed to really like it.

My husband tried out for a musical last week. This was after I erred in judgment and took him to see the movie theater showing of Rent (the closing Broadway performance). This gave him the theater bug. He's in the chorus. So we are adding a practice schedule to our already crazy calendar.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:04 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,546,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by genmomto5 View Post
My husband tried out for a musical last week. This was after I erred in judgment and took him to see the movie theater showing of Rent (the closing Broadway performance). This gave him the theater bug. He's in the chorus. So we are adding a practice schedule to our already crazy calendar.
That sounds like fun!

Let's see, my day. New prescription drug for an eye problem caused by a sinus problem - warnings say "extreme dizziness." No kidding. It didn't say "pass out in the field." (I'm fine.) Discovered a doe and fawn are eating pumpkins, broccoli and cornstalks. Stayed close to the house after that.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:26 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,103,899 times
OMG MW!! geez.... I'm glad you're ok! Did they do their nibbling while you were laying there?

Old 10-09-2008, 05:30 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,521,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by genmomto5 View Post
Wow Molly that is some list. I hope the mono clears up quickly. I hear that can be a bear to get over. And I hope your tendonitis is all better soon too.

I haven't done geocaching yet but my sons class went out last week. He seemed to really like it.

LOl.. fellow theatre bug!!!! What musical? Just curious.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:40 AM

5,054 posts, read 12,425,258 times
OMG, MW!! I'm glad you're ok! I can totally relate after several week now on Vicadin. Ewww! I hate the way it makes me feel once it kicks in, but the pain relief is necessary still. So, sounds like when the cat's away (or passed out) the deer will play. Very familiar to what my kids have been doing while I was dozing on the couch after each dose of meds.

Be careful with that stuff, and NO driving!!

Old 10-09-2008, 06:29 AM

874 posts, read 1,856,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramamama6685 View Post
LOl.. fellow theatre bug!!!! What musical? Just curious.
La Cage. No drag for the chorus, thank goodness. It's going to take enough time out of all the rest of the stuff we have going on, the extra time to do that level of make up would be significant, I'd think. Would have been fun to see though.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 AM

1,698 posts, read 3,339,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Writer View Post
That sounds like fun!

Let's see, my day. New prescription drug for an eye problem caused by a sinus problem - warnings say "extreme dizziness." No kidding. It didn't say "pass out in the field." (I'm fine.) Discovered a doe and fawn are eating pumpkins, broccoli and cornstalks. Stayed close to the house after that.
Wow, that is really scary!!
I know your like me, I haven't got time to be lightheaded or "Unfocused".
I use advil cold and sinus to keep me functioning. some of those sinus meds make you feel like you belong in bed with your feet up and sippin' tea.

I'm sorry to hear this MW.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:34 AM

1,698 posts, read 3,339,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
what a day.... hope yours was less busy!

Michael got his driver's license today woo hoo! just made my life ten times easier, but my checkbook hasn't met the insurance company yet, so we'll see if I feel that way tomorrow.....

Katy didn't feel well, took her to the ER thinking viral meningitis (it's going around) and wow, she doesn't have it, but does have mono.... in my mind that's worse....

BUT that does mean that while I'm home with tendonitis I'll have company....

Jake and Michael had dentist appointments today.... braces are not always the friend of enamel--Michael has beautiful straight teeth with 5 little cavities in between the teeth and 2 on molars!! He's now armed with prescription toothpaste though that will help strengthen the enamel...hope it works quickly!

Oh, and Amy is taking someone out geocaching for the first time! He's gonna love it

So, I'm finally home for good and Bewitched is on!! My long lost friend I have missed you!! So glad that you'll make it to the meet and greet

How was everyone else's day?
I'm thinking of her, and hope she is feeling better very soon!!!

I have heard it's been going around weeks ago too. That was over in Machias where I first heard about it.
I read up on it, and I gotta keep my eye out for the symptoms for the girls and myself.
How did she feel and what concerned you to take her. Having some ideal clues will keep me on the look out too.

I've never heard about a prescription toothpaste. Me and the girls were born with Low enamel. I would love to learn more about that.

Old 10-09-2008, 08:16 AM

How is Katy feeling? What is the suggested treatment and recovery time for Mono? That's such a bummer for her, but you're right, you can keep each other company while you let your tootsies heal. Tell her Aunt Tammy sends her 'get well' thoughts!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:44 AM

Do you know there are 267 posts on the forum that includes the word "boots". 267 things said about boots should be enough info to help us all outfit ourselves quite well!

And now, there are 268 posts about boots!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine