Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you for or against vaccine passports in massechusetts?
I am for vaccine passports 33 46.48%
I am against vaccine passports 38 53.52%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2022, 08:42 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
In a interview with Dr Malone he said people that had covid and than get the vaccine have a higher risk of a adverse reaction to the vaccine versus people who never had covid.
And where is his peer reviewed scientific study showing this? Citation please.

Old 01-07-2022, 08:43 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,548,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
So today I just learned of a guy who is dealing with collapsing airways and is now having to have his lung surgery postponed, due to them being overwhelmed by unvaccinated Covid patients. They must be so proud, standing up to "tyrannical" government and all.
Freedom can be dangerous but at the same time it's very important. Safety and freedom are not the same thing but I'd much rather freedom because authoritarianism have killed millions

Old 01-07-2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
And where is his peer reviewed scientific study showing this? Citation please.
He did not cite the studies but he would not just say this. I heard from other sources that the vaccine could be more dangerous to those who had the covid.. I'm not going to search but I'm sure you can find it. I'm not lying though that he said it even Joe Rogan knew this before talking to Dr Malone.

Your in luck here is the full interview.. it's long but maybe you will watch some of it. It's fascinating..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jYIMngAFUjJr/

Old 01-07-2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
This is a poll on what Massachusetts thinks about vaccine passports and the only way to do the poll is to do it in a separate thread so this is not redundant.

I am a libertarian you can disagree but please look up what that means and the philosophy around it. There are some fake libertarian s.
Libertarians, I've found, are the dumbest of the Republicans, who use the term to try to appear smart and going rah rah on liberty and the Constitution yet have really never even taken an undergraduate level course in it and are usually "self taught" and it shows.

Old 01-07-2022, 08:49 PM

Quote:
He did not cite the studies but he would not just say this. I heard from other sources that the vaccine could be more dangerous to those who had the covid.. I'm not going to search but I'm sure you can find it. I'm not lying though that he said it even Joe Rogan knew this before talking to Dr Malone.
I know you won't, but stop getting your advice from these wackos.

Go to medical professionals. Any of them. Here, from John Hopkin.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...u-need-to-know

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a report on Oct. 29, 2021, that says getting vaccinated for the coronavirus when you’ve already had COVID-19 significantly enhances your immune protection and further reduces your risk of reinfection.

A study published in August 2021 indicates that if you had COVID-19 before and are not vaccinated, your risk of getting re-infected is more than two times higher than for those who got vaccinated after having COVID-19.

Another study published on Nov. 5, 2021, by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) looked at adults hospitalized for COVID-like sickness between January and September 2021. This study found that the chances of these adults testing positive for COVID-19 were 5.49 times higher in unvaccinated people who had COVID-19 in the past than they were for those who had been vaccinated for COVID and had not had an infection before.

A study from the CDC in September 2021 showed that roughly one-third of those with COVID-19 cases in the study had no apparent natural immunity.

Old 01-07-2022, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Libertarians, I've found, are the dumbest of the Republicans, who use the term to try to appear smart and going rah rah on liberty and the Constitution yet have really never even taken an undergraduate level course in it and are usually "self taught" and it shows.
It's a simple philosophy and I have seen lectures on it. I'm alot smarter than you think you insult anything you disagree with. You think one dimensionally.

You can manipulate data in various ways. For instance in Pfizer trials if someone has a really bad reaction they can be removed from the trials all together. The pharmacutical industry is corrupt. I highly recommend watching at least an hour of the video I linked with the Dr Malone interview or anyone else that is interested .

Old 01-07-2022, 09:03 PM

Quote:
It's a simple philosophy and I have seen lectures on it. I'm alot smarter than you think you insult anything you disagree with. You think one dimensionally.
Thinking one dimensionally is thinking, at least. Listening to Rogan podcasts on epidemiology does not reach that level.

You know that Malone admitted he lied when he claimed he was the inventor of mRNA vaccines on his LinkedIn account, right? I sure hope you do, but you do seem to believe whatever blog or podcast or substack piece is floating around.

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd

Last edited by timberline742; 01-07-2022 at 09:13 PM..

Old 01-07-2022, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Thinking one dimensionally is thinking, at least. Listening to Rogan podcasts on epidemiology does not reach that level.
He had Dr Peter mucoulough on who has published more than most doctors. He is attacked because he exposed the corruption.

Old 01-07-2022, 09:14 PM

Quote:
He had Dr Peter mucoulough on who has published more than most doctors. He is attacked because he exposed the corruption.
I suggest trying some lectures on the scientific method and occam's razor.

Old 01-07-2022, 09:16 PM

Quote:
I suggest trying some lectures on the scientific method and occam's razor.
I already know about that. My level of education is much higher than you think .

I listen to Dr Michael Savage who has a doctorate in epidemiology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts