Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2023, 09:17 AM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoliz View Post
This is really quite shocking and points to the amount of dysfunction that must be present in that family. NO family members are willing to step up to take these kids in after their father has been arrested for murdering their mother? I mean, I get that taking care of 3 kids, ages 2, 4, and 6 is not a good time. But if I was a family member, or knew these kids at all, I'd take them in. This is a major crisis and trauma for them, and right now they need as much stability and familiarity as they can possibly get.

That there are NO family or family friends who are able to do this is yet another red flag.
I think part of the issue is that there are not many family members in existance. Walshe is an only child, his dad is dead, his mother was apparently living with them because she needed help and was referred to as a recluse. Ana's mother had a brain aneurysm in 2021 and lives in Serbia still. I read that she has a sister so maybe she would step in. I don't know.

The father should have been in jail. I still think this family needed some type of monitoring or intervention given the fact that the guy was on house arrest (whatever that is these days). He has ruined a lot of lives in his lifetime it sounds like.

People really need to think twice before having kids. Especially 3 in that short of a timeframe. Kids won't save a marriage. They are the ones who will suffer now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2023, 10:06 AM

10,020 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Ana has a sister, lives in Canada I think I read. She may also have a brother. There was a reference to "Brian's Brother-In-Law but that might be Ana's sister's husband.

Old 01-11-2023, 11:50 AM

2,202 posts, read 5,357,977 times
She has a sister in Toronto. Friends are trying to get custody of the kids while raising funds to bring her Mom here. Hopefully they can be placed with someone known to the kids. DCF would have to expedite the approval process.

Old 01-11-2023, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
I hope the kids/dog get reunited at some point.........this story keeps getting worse.

If the wife thought he was going to get locked up, then that was her chance to divorce him from afar. Clearly she would receive 100% custody because of his jail term on the art case. She might have been trying to hold out to let her problems get taken away in cuffs.

I don’t think that is the case. She left those little boys with him all week while she was in D.C. She trusted him with their lives and morality as he had the most amount of influence in their lives as the primary caregiver.

Old 01-11-2023, 12:23 PM

Seemed like kind of a desperate situation financially to leave your kids alone all week while you go to work in another state. She must have felt like she had to take that job in DC for whatever reason.

Old 01-11-2023, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Seemed like kind of a desperate situation financially to leave your kids alone all week while you go to work in another state. She must have felt like she had to take that job in DC for whatever reason.

Doesn’t add up. They were paying for 2 residences. She had a 1.3 M condo in DC. They rented a large home in Cohassett. They had luxury cars at both homes.

Old 01-11-2023, 01:07 PM

Lots of rumors circulating:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-lived.html

They were both shady people IMO. She certainly married the wrong guy but her priorities seemed out of whack.

Old 01-11-2023, 01:08 PM

257 posts, read 257,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber4 View Post
Doesn’t add up. They were paying for 2 residences. She had a 1.3 M condo in DC. They rented a large home in Cohassett. They had luxury cars at both homes.
Brian's mother is paying the rent for the Cohasset house. Their previous house in Cohasset, owned by Ana, was sold to finance the townhouse in DC.

For those on the South Shore there is an interfaith prayer vigil for Ana Walshe this Thursday at 4:30 on the Cohasset Town Common.

Last edited by Southshorebound; 01-11-2023 at 02:07 PM..

Old 01-11-2023, 04:16 PM

3,620 posts, read 1,840,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Lots of rumors circulating:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-lived.html

They were both shady people IMO. She certainly married the wrong guy but her priorities seemed out of whack.
Maybe a modern day version of Bonnie & Clyde?

Old 01-11-2023, 07:00 PM

Another development.

https://whdh.com/news/woman-who-boug...tnCTXrXC0DNqO4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts