Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2012, 12:47 PM

155 posts, read 278,940 times

Advertisements

I will vote for aiken even though I dont agree with his statement.
reson is because nothing gets done in the senate due to crazy harry not allowing a budget to be passed.
I dont like or trust that man. just looking at him makes me wanna throw a shoe
all the democrats want is to control your life,get rid of guns and laugh the whole way right along with mr ego slimy bill clinton. hes the one that needs a shoe thrown to retirement

Its time to bring in new and retire the old. if you think you have to keep voting the same old people
in to do the same ole thing then go right ahead but when you lose your freedom and we become another
greece because crazy harry runs the show dont cry on my shoulder wake up!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 12:58 PM

26,422 posts, read 46,591,155 times
MOKAN should have left his Kansan politics back in Kansas!

Old 10-14-2012, 05:22 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Perfect example of what the rest of the US imagines an Akin suppporter to be.

I will be supporting the Republicans winning the senate majority, not Akin per se.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:54 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
I will be supporting the Republicans winning the senate majority, not Akin per se.
Voting for Akin is supporting him, no matter how you try to spin it.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,628,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving46 View Post
I will vote for aiken even though I dont agree with his statement.
reson is because nothing gets done in the senate due to crazy harry not allowing a budget to be passed.
I dont like or trust that man. just looking at him makes me wanna throw a shoe
all the democrats want is to control your life,get rid of guns and laugh the whole way right along with mr ego slimy bill clinton. hes the one that needs a shoe thrown to retirement

Its time to bring in new and retire the old. if you think you have to keep voting the same old people
in to do the same ole thing then go right ahead but when you lose your freedom and we become another
greece because crazy harry runs the show dont cry on my shoulder wake up!!
Akin is as much of a career politician as McCaskill is. Your reasoning here just doesn't fly.

Comparing America to Greece could only really be done by someone who understand nothing about Greece or its economy. They've never had a strong industry of any kind and essentially made it through recessions before by simply printing more money and dealing with the inflation that follows until things restabilized. Because of the central currency they are no longer able to do this, and are subject to the decisions of a larger entity.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:41 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
Default Race is going to be interesting, no question.....

this poll shows Akin with a slight lead:

Poll finds Akin with slight lead over McCaskill - The Hill's Ballot Box

Old 10-15-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
I get a kick out of how much how well Akin is polling must trouble the libs.

Todd Akin is my hero.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:54 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
I get a kick out of how much how well Akin is polling must trouble the libs.

Todd Akin is my hero.
This post, more than anything, shows just exactly what the problem in this country is.
-facepalm-

Old 10-15-2012, 06:16 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
This post, more than anything, shows just exactly what the problem in this country is.
-facepalm-
Actually, it's simply proof positive that one doesn't have to exhibit intelligence in order to vote in this country. That's a good thing in terms of freedom. Obviously, the same can't be said about outcomes!

Old 10-15-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Actually, it's simply proof positive that one doesn't have to exhibit intelligence in order to vote in this country. That's a good thing in terms of freedom. Obviously, the same can't be said about outcomes!
Cumdungeon- why must you attack one's intelligence because they don't share your political view?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri