Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 08:37 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,718,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
I won't tell you what I think he was it for, lack of something, lol. On another thread he was after other people, sounds like frustration to me.

Diane
Frustration? I get it often and good, now don't ever mention or try to guess my private life again.

I am after nobody on this thread, but in case you missed the state forum we are on, this is called the NEW JERSEY forum, not the TENNESSEE forum. So please, stop bringing up where you eat there, where you shop, where all those evil Hummer owners live, where all the redneck country singers live, and how many windows are in your home.

In case you missed 99.99% of the members on the New Jersey forum have said, I will say it for them...

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT TENNESSEE!!!! Please Diane, go away. Pretty please?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
EWWW! People used to say that people living in the Mahwah hills had the same issues!
They only have those issues if they live in a house with 40 some windows.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:40 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,718,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
you mean.............(scroll down)

THESE????
http://orderdc.com/catalog/images/1applepie.JPG (broken link)

http://orderdc.com/catalog/images/1cherrypie.JPG (broken link)

LOL about sweet tea - i saw a recipe for ST on the food board, and i want to try it - i have all the classic signs of getting hooked on the stuff!
Okay, now I'm off the deep end. Damn! Those pies look delectable!
Do you have at least 20lbs of sugar handy? Only then will you have the right ingredients to make sweet tea. It's like iced tea LOADED and I mean LOADED with sugar. It'll make your teeth curl. But people seem to love it. They go to Bojangles to buy the stuff by the gallon down here. (Not saying anything negative about the Southerners, just can't get used to sweet tea.)

Old 10-02-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
They only have those issues if they live in a house with 40 some windows.
AHH, I see... what if you only have one window, but 39 portholes?

Old 10-02-2007, 08:44 PM

[quote=HobokenGuy;1637087]Frustration? I get it often and goodQUOTE]

LOL! I was just getting a visual of you "getting it good", with a black and white cookie in your mouth!

Old 10-02-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
AHH, I see... what if you only have one window, but 39 portholes?
That's first cousin material! Ok, back on topic before it gets Dianeified....again.

My friend took me for an early birthday dinner tonight and we went to Solar Do Minho in Belleville.

Hands down...the best Portuguese in all of North Jersey, and the sangrias are to die for. She had the Portuguese shrimp and I has the sausages. Good God that was sinful.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:49 PM

[quote=stmaarten;1637152]
Quote:
Frustration? I get it often and goodQUOTE]

LOL! I was just getting a visual of you "getting it good", with a black and white cookie in your mouth!
LOL well Liza is in the shower now, so I better run up to Garfield to get some black and whites.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:01 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,461,022 times
Quote:
I post on the TN board. I answer when I can. Your pissed because your probably not making the $ you were in 05. Prices are down, and so are commissions.
I don't think I ever set foot in Rahway so have no idea what it looks like or even where it is. I just know I don't like the name.
Diane
Let me see if i can put this in some kind of order

You post on the Tn board. you answer when you can, (answer what and where)

In 05 i was on my last year of a 25 yr long stint on Wall St.
so i have no idea what an agent made back then, After i did a 7 month consultant job at the end of 05 to middle of 06 ,Aug 06 is when i went for my real estate license . Since i got my license i have had 9 closings ,which is not bad for a newer agent .

As far as where Rahway is you must have missed that class in NJ history
so i will tell you

Coming up from the south you would hit
Woodbrige then Rahway then Linden
We are bordered by Woodbrige to the south and southwest
Clark to the west and northwest,Linden to the north and northeast and last would be Carteret to the east. And just in case you want to know
NO there is no prison in Rahway and Yes George did sleep here

Old 10-02-2007, 09:07 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,461,022 times
Quote:
Frustration? I get it often and good, now don't ever mention or try to guess my private life again.

I am after nobody on this thread, but in case you missed the state forum we are on, this is called the NEW JERSEY forum, not the TENNESSEE forum. So please, stop bringing up where you eat there, where you shop, where all those evil Hummer owners live, where all the redneck country singers live, and how many windows are in your home.

In case you missed 99.99% of the members on the New Jersey forum have said, I will say it for them...

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT TENNESSEE!!!! Please Diane, go away. Pretty please?
Pretty please with a drakes cake on top!!!

Old 10-02-2007, 10:17 PM

112 posts, read 436,985 times
Quote:
I won't eat Indian food anywhere, so I wouldn't know how its made here. First and only time I tasted it was in a Top restaurant in NYC. It was awful, and theirs was supposed to be the best.I have had great Vietnanese food here, and that's because a great deal of the oriental population here is from there, except for the occassional Princeton graduates I have run in , in cool springs.
I thought your parents used to live here, Now you say you relocated? I have an excellent memory.
Diane
I said that because you said you loved NJ , and if you love it so much, Why stay here?
Seriously, why all the NJ hate on the NJ board? My geographical history is irrelevant to my appreciation for food. I grew up in NJ, then moved away to other places with my family for over a decade. Now they have moved back to NJ for their jobs, and I picked up and moved south for my job. Don't people still move for education and job relocation these days? Or does everyone just move to square states for the awesome McMansions?

My mom used to buy me those Drakes cherry pies. I haven't seen those packages in years. Yum, I can taste that sugar coated crust and the gooey cherry filling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey