Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2017, 06:07 AM

189 posts, read 460,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea111 View Post
Hi - Thanks for all the information on this thread! Really helpful! I am looking at the Wright Place townhouse and have two questions, I saw some previous postings, and just wondering if anyone can elaborate a little bit

1) Any suggestions on dealing with the sales person? I am first time home buyer with no experience, do you recommend getting a buyer' agent?

2) is the price at Wright Place negotiable? I went there today, it seems there are few left

3) anyone can recommend a good attorney if I decide to go with Wright place?

Many thanks in advance!
1) If you've already visited the townhomes and signed the visitor sheet, you cannot technically have a buyer's agent represent you in the WP txn. But if you are still shopping around, I recommend Redfin.
https://www.redfin.com/

2) I doubt it in terms of the sticker price, especially since they are raising prices in Phase 2. Try to get a credit against upgrades instead, especially if you are not using a buyer's agent / WP is not paying a buyer's agent commission.

3) Joe Conte. He's local and a preferred attorney from the Pulte list. We used him 2x in the past 3 years.
https://www.yellowpages.com/garfield...fice-459619175
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 08:05 AM

2 posts, read 4,049 times
ChinoJedi,

Thanks very much for your reply and recommendations!

Old 07-13-2017, 02:06 PM

2 posts, read 5,255 times
Default Pulte

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have feedback on pulte? I negotiated down to 350k. Not sure if good price, worth it, good developer, etc.

Thanks in advance

Old 07-15-2017, 05:20 PM

1 posts, read 2,036 times
Hi everyone!

It is good forum and I spent whole day to read all 74 pages! Really good information here!

Just a question, did anybody buying the "Mark" in Pulte? Did you guys notice that it is actually a condo instead of townhouse?

We saw everywhere online said it is a townhouse community and even the sales rep told us that. However, when we are decide to sign contract, we saw it is a condo purchase contract. We will not own any land beneath our unit.

And it seems like Wright place will offer the land but with a higher purchase price. We are not sure which one is better. And idea is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Old 07-19-2017, 08:05 AM

5 posts, read 7,598 times
Has anyone heard any updates regarding the retail section of the development? I know they have begun working on the market, but wasn't sure on its status or other retail options.

What about that large overgrown lot on the left when you first pull it? It would be nice to see that developed into something useful for the community. While Avalon has a dog run, Pulte unfortunately does not and there certainly are a number of dogs in the neighborhood.

Old 08-15-2017, 06:21 AM

12 posts, read 22,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightingafire9 View Post
Has anyone heard any updates regarding the retail section of the development? I know they have begun working on the market, but wasn't sure on its status or other retail options.

What about that large overgrown lot on the left when you first pull it? It would be nice to see that developed into something useful for the community. While Avalon has a dog run, Pulte unfortunately does not and there certainly are a number of dogs in the neighborhood.
Hi,

The market owners are going to push to open before thanksgiving but are likely to open first of the year. The area next to dunkin is going to be a wine shop. That is currently being built out with a target open in late September early October. Both the market and wine shop owners came by the HOA for wesmont a couple weeks back. The market sounds like it's going to be similar to a Trader Joe's. Solid quality at lower prices. Hoping to get you in the store multiple times a week to earn their profit. The wine store will be fairly large, carry a large selection. In fact the owners of the wine store will be a member of the wesmont community which is a huge plus in my mind.

Old 08-15-2017, 03:30 PM

5 posts, read 7,598 times
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian_NYC View Post
Hi,

The market owners are going to push to open before thanksgiving but are likely to open first of the year. The area next to dunkin is going to be a wine shop. That is currently being built out with a target open in late September early October. Both the market and wine shop owners came by the HOA for wesmont a couple weeks back. The market sounds like it's going to be similar to a Trader Joe's. Solid quality at lower prices. Hoping to get you in the store multiple times a week to earn their profit. The wine store will be fairly large, carry a large selection. In fact the owners of the wine store will be a member of the wesmont community which is a huge plus in my mind.
Great news! It will be convenient to have both of those stores available, especially come winter. Thanks for the update.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:46 PM

18 posts, read 31,492 times
Hi Folks,

Do you know if wright place in phase 1 or Pulte Mark were technically a townhome or a condominium?

Looks like Wright place phase 2 will be offered as Condominium on paper.

Please let me know if you have this information.

Thanks

Old 09-15-2017, 11:16 AM

189 posts, read 460,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1naik View Post
Hi Folks,

Do you know if wright place in phase 1 or Pulte Mark were technically a townhome or a condominium?

Looks like Wright place phase 2 will be offered as Condominium on paper.

Please let me know if you have this information.

Thanks
Pulte Phase 1 and 2 were all condominum ownership. 'Wright Place Phase 1 was townhome ownership, and Phase 2 s/b as well unless they changed something. The website still says the former: The site enjoys a 5-year phased tax abatement and ownership of the townhome and lot ion which it sits, as opposed to condominium form of ownership.'

Neighborhood | Wright Place Wesmont Station

Double-check with the respective sales teams to be sure.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:27 PM

18 posts, read 31,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoJedi View Post
Pulte Phase 1 and 2 were all condominum ownership. 'Wright Place Phase 1 was townhome ownership, and Phase 2 s/b as well unless they changed something. The website still says the former: The site enjoys a 5-year phased tax abatement and ownership of the townhome and lot ion which it sits, as opposed to condominium form of ownership.'

Neighborhood | Wright Place Wesmont Station

Double-check with the respective sales teams to be sure.
hello, Thanks! Phase 2 Wright place is called out as condominium form of ownership. Looks like their site is yet to be updated.

We are prospective Wright place phase 2 buyers, Can you let me know your opinion if resale value for phase 2 will be lesser as compared to phase 1 as it will be condominium for of ownership of townhome? Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey