Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 07:15 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times

Advertisements

I want to hear about the lingerie.
Just kidding. I need a laugh now.
We have an evil person here that hates dogs, atv's and people that have either or both. How cruel is that?
Anyway, people full of hate shouldn't bother me but sometimes it does especially when this person is spreading gossip and hate around Timberon about us and others but is too coward to come let us know to our faces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 07:26 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,252,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I want to hear about the lingerie.
Just kidding. I need a laugh now.
We have an evil person here that hates dogs, atv's and people that have either or both. How cruel is that?
Anyway, people full of hate shouldn't bother me but sometimes it does especially when this person is spreading gossip and hate around Timberon about us and others but is too coward to come let us know to our faces.
Let me know who they are. I can be there in 8 hours. That is just not right. I will talk to them!! Be patient!! We always have dracul if we need him, right dracul?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:29 PM

I don't know who it is but I was told a couple of hints from someone.They are long time residents here and they actually have at least one dog. I feel so sorry for the dog.
It will come out though. Evil people have a way of showing themselves eventually. Karma Karma and more Karma. I could find out easily who it is if I really wanted to know but I don't think I want to - and then again, I would like to know as I don't like to associate with evil cruel people.

Charlie called one of the residents here and told him about it and his response was that people like that don't belong in Timberon and if someone is going to abuse a dog by keeping it chained all the time, they don't belong here so I have people on my side anyway.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:48 AM

717 posts, read 1,954,933 times
Yes, you have dracul. And my mutt Beowulf...who sees very little time on a chain! Funny you should be having difficulties with abrasive and repellent folk.

I had an unforeseen run-in with some clueless toad in a gym two days ago. This jerk started screaming and threatening that I had been on the leg press machine too long for his taste. Threatened to call the police! This guy was in serious need of prozac and anger management counseling. To boot, he was a pudgy, 5'7"-ish clown, very loud of mouth, whom...in another time, prior to all the scummy lawyers lurking about, I would have enjoyed "schooling" out back of the facility. I was shocked to be this cretin's target and self restraint came at enormous effort; I'm very unused to be being addressed with any form of disrespect. I also have a dangerous temper and no tolerance for such ridiculous BS. Nevertheless, I bridled my heavily shackled inner beast...with supreme effort...and left the gym!!! Walked away and didn't even insult this deserving fool, knowing that such a temperament as his WILL inevitably be his undoing somewhere, sometime. I did leave around 900 pounds on the machine for him to dance with My whole day was darkened by this display of manic displaced anger however. I finished my workout at home and enjoyed my family...and my Beowulf.

Yesterday I worked out at a much finer gym among considerably saner folk and had a marvelous routine. Later, we attended a large family reunion at my cousin Bobbie-Jo's very oppulent home and all is (more or less) well Still...the nut cases are out there...everywhere...be afraid, be very afraid.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Song!

P.S. There are TWO leg press machines in this gym, one with about a 400 pound capacity, more than enough for the miffed fella to utilize, and another larger unit, able to accommodate dracul sized loads well in excess of 1,000 pounds. This ruffled turkey insisted on the machine I had been working on despite the availability of the other, smaller unit much better suited to his substantially lesser capabilities and needs. Go figure!

P.P.S. Happily discovered that all the hiking in New Mexico lately, and my reduced food intake, has had an effect!!! I'm down to 281 pounds!! The lowest I've been in years, even can see my Abs coming back and the returning surface vein-work. So it's not all bad! Shooting for a hard 270 or 265 by September. Time to go do some roadwork with Beowulf!!

Last edited by dracul; 07-19-2009 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Had to add the bit about the second machine.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:58 PM

Yeah Draccy, you understand about evil stupid people too.

It's too bad that even in Timberon, evil people reside here but I'm not worried about it. If someone wants to hurt me and my family, they better be ready for a big fight because I do not under any circumstance give up and put up with BS either.
I will not under any circumstances chain my dogs or keep them caged up all day and night. I will keep my dogs under control but I will continue to exercise them when and how I want and if this person doesn't like it, she can (bleep) herself.

I'm proud you controlled your anger at the gym. I probably wouldn't have, depends on whether I feel like being extreme or not.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:09 PM

Ooops, I didn't mean to say the bleep word. Maybe I'm being too harsh.
Forgive me New Mexico !!!!

Old 07-19-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Ooops, I didn't mean to say the bleep word. Maybe I'm being too harsh.
Forgive me New Mexico !!!!
I am pretty sure you are forgiven.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:39 PM

Probably the only reasons I did not give this turnip brain the thrashing he so richly deserves is: (1) my graying hair, reflecting a bit more caution in life. Gone are the days when I had my bar on Colfax and my man Raymond Ingram, a huge muscled, ex-Vietnam vet clone of "Mr.T", and myself took care of all disruptive patrons THE HARD WAY! Those were the days I wistfully recall. These are softer and more insidious times I'm afraid. America cranks out Lawyers like China cranks out cheap, plastic garbage; both are equally egregious and worthless in most cases. If you burp in the presence of the wrong person you can expect a subpoena. I don't like lawyers (really??); think they are the scum of the earth and the source of much pain and corruption in this country. No need to attract them like the vile buzzards, corpse flies and scurrilous bottom feeders they most certainly are, and (2) I have several gyms I'm a member at, if one no longer suits my tastes there's around thirty more to choose from...and I have a club class gym at my house as well. STILL, idiots like my pesky little dollop of amphibian excrement, do abound, safe in the knowledge that their over large mouths and pompous self importance, backed up by no discernible physical prowess, can no longer land them in dire situations as they would have in previous, more Darwinian era's! Too bad, for such inflated and verbally flatulent offal is bad for the gene pool...brings down the overall quality of the species when they reproduce Alas......................

Last edited by dracul; 07-19-2009 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: I just love "mouth Pieces"

Old 07-19-2009, 05:49 PM

JDTH; your assertion of growth at 53 is interesting. Are you on Growth hormone in some form? HGH can stimulate the pituitary and alter the body's physiology in many ways, some not so beneficial. Have you been screened for acromegaly? Do you possess excessively large joints and facial structure? Very odd that you would resume growth at your age. Have you participated in some Hush-hush government experimentation? Have you ever been abducted by aliens and subjected to abuses? Too much straining to watch the tube at night quietly stretching forward to avoid rousing your mate? Perhaps lengthening the spine in so doing! NOT! Interesting though, if it continues you should contact your medical professionals and also Ripley's!

Last edited by dracul; 07-19-2009 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: The truth is out there...be afraid, be very afraid!

Old 07-19-2009, 06:07 PM

Dracul.

I appreciate your humor. I have no idea what is really going on. No, I have not done anything different in the last few weeks except for having injections for pain blocks,

You may hate lawyers but I love one as she is my wife. If you met her I bet you would actually like her. She is not like most LAWYERS!!! Your scum - my honey. She is definitely not in it for the money. She is a Native American whom since I met her at age 17 has always wanted to be an attorney and is pretty good at it.

Hopefully some day we can meet. I respect your posts and hopefully someday your hand will respond the way you would like it to.

Keep posting and keep in touch!!

Last edited by JDTH; 07-19-2009 at 06:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico