Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2014, 10:54 AM

343 posts, read 1,094,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya Washington View Post
Hahahahha...I was pretty much done after I saw his/her absurd calculations. I swear I had the most stupid look on my face----like did I miss something?! Clearly this person needs to ease up off the crack pipe.
lololol they gotta chill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2014, 05:08 PM

2 posts, read 3,298 times
I was suppose to be going for 2bed rooms for 4 ppl in the low brackets. My interviewer replied to my email that I sent her, that they all ready filled up all apartments within my income bracket, therefore I should be receiving a letter in the mail. Didn't receive anything yet. Really don't know their procedures or why they re still holding interviews?

Old 01-23-2014, 05:33 PM

12 posts, read 17,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulmun View Post
I was suppose to be going for 2bed rooms for 4 ppl in the low brackets. My interviewer replied to my email that I sent her, that they all ready filled up all apartments within my income bracket, therefore I should be receiving a letter in the mail. Didn't receive anything yet. Really don't know their procedures or why they re still holding interviews?
Thanks for your response. I hope that you're successful in a future lottery.

Old 01-24-2014, 03:17 AM

32 posts, read 81,237 times
Starting to get a little discourage about the mixed reviews about the apartments not being available... I'm gonna still attend the interview, you never know I may have lucked up...

Old 01-24-2014, 04:04 AM

46 posts, read 89,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelybri90 View Post
Starting to get a little discourage about the mixed reviews about the apartments not being available... I'm gonna still attend the interview, you never know I may have lucked up...
Yes good choice. Still attend your interview. Do not be discouraged. It seems as though only certain income brackets have their prospective candidates. So you never know.

Old 01-24-2014, 03:37 PM

32 posts, read 81,237 times
There are no more available apartment in the lower income bracket for 2 and 3 bedroom apartments... Just got that call!!!! They canceled my Jan. 28th appointment... I wish everybody luck for affordable housing.

Old 01-24-2014, 03:42 PM

57 posts, read 94,687 times
Wow sorry to hear that. Not sure if your interested but I've been looking at some places in jersey recently. Try these apts Haynes house luxury apartments Red shield property 20 vine street n also try this site Iridium Realty Group | No Fee Apartment Leasing Agency East Orange NJ

Old 01-29-2014, 10:01 AM

25 posts, read 110,636 times
Received a letter stating I'm ineligible due to apartments being filled.

Old 01-29-2014, 10:56 AM

12 posts, read 17,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCStudent427 View Post
How many bedrooms did you apply for?

Old 01-29-2014, 01:05 PM

57 posts, read 94,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCStudent427 View Post
Me too got mine yesterday afternoon in the mail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery