Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2019, 06:36 AM

515 posts, read 530,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2 View Post
I’m not arguing with you ... Just wanted to let you know you’re wrong .. Have a great day beloved!
Lol yeah I gave up last night which is the reason I didn’t post the video for lottery hopeful to view about the process. Lol it’s a lost cost at this point and breaking ground and impact are market agents not HPD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2019, 07:00 AM

16 posts, read 18,386 times
What's your log number, if you dont mind sharing

Old 10-31-2019, 07:54 AM

20 posts, read 16,143 times
They emailed me for additional documents and for bank deposit clarifications. Heard nothing back other than confirming they received it.

Old 10-31-2019, 07:54 AM

91 posts, read 92,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimilove View Post
Lol yeah I gave up last night which is the reason I didn’t post the video for lottery hopeful to view about the process. Lol it’s a lost cost at this point and breaking ground and impact are market agents not HPD.
Umm this I know. I said HPD, (comma) and then mentioned the marketing agents. Never said they were from HPD. That’s why there’s a comma in between.

Old 10-31-2019, 08:58 AM

515 posts, read 530,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery_hopeful View Post
Umm this I know. I said HPD, (comma) and then mentioned the marketing agents. Never said they were from HPD. That’s why there’s a comma in between.
Go find people in this forum with a log number 1 in any lottery that never got "randomly selected" to proceed with the lottery process.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:38 PM

204 posts, read 216,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimilove View Post
Go find people in this forum with a log number 1 in any lottery that never got "randomly selected" to proceed with the lottery process.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
It’s not even worth it! What he/she is saying makes no sense literally lol

Old 10-31-2019, 03:15 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,273,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SukieHudson View Post
I (and 52,000 others)

Oh well. I will have hope until November 15th. If they truly send out letters on November 1st, I think I should hear by the 15th, eh?
I know there were going to let people know in November, did they say the 1st? I hope so....

Old 10-31-2019, 04:30 PM

91 posts, read 92,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2 View Post
It’s not even worth it! What he/she is saying makes no sense literally lol
That’s exactly how I feel... you make no sense either! How the hell is a number generated and gets randomly selected for further processing? That is the lottery man. The rules are right... the order is right..... get a number get randomly selected..... and go from there! The more I read the responses the more sick to my stomach I get. The slowness is incredible!

No one answered that question yet
This tickles me

Last edited by lottery_hopeful; 10-31-2019 at 04:47 PM..

Old 10-31-2019, 04:33 PM

12 posts, read 11,338 times
Default TIming

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I know there were going to let people know in November, did they say the 1st? I hope so....
The meeting minutes said “the first week of November”. Guess I was just hoping “first” meant November 1st....

Sukie in the Hudson Valley

Old 10-31-2019, 05:33 PM

494 posts, read 561,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery_hopeful View Post
That’s exactly how I feel... you make no sense either! How the hell is a number generated and gets randomly selected for further processing? That is the lottery man. The rules are right... the order is right..... get a number get randomly selected..... and go from there! The more I read the responses the more sick to my stomach I get. The slowness is incredible!

No one answered that question yet
This tickles me

Just my 2 cents. I was told by HPD that you are randomly given a number then they call you for interviews in order IF you qualify. HOWEVER, in my experience I noticed that they do randomly call people and do not call them in order. I have had a low number and have been called in the 2nd or 3rd batch of people for an interview when, if they went in order I should have been called in the first. Personally I do not think it is very clear how they proceed and every management company does it how they want to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery