Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 03:50 PM

77 posts, read 73,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamona.Moonsammy View Post
They only asked for last years (2019)
Okay thank you. Just want to be prepared just in case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2020, 12:21 PM

61 posts, read 74,519 times
Hey guys for everyone that’s in the process for this building or hoping to get into the process for it, I just want to let you guys know my family got approve for a 2 bedrooms unit, we did our video tour today and it’s absolutely beautiful! It exceeded our expectations. And the rooms are big! Lots of closets.

Old 05-04-2020, 12:26 PM

52 posts, read 59,361 times
Congrats

Old 05-04-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desijane View Post
Congrats
Thank you!

Old 05-04-2020, 01:12 PM

77 posts, read 73,946 times
Quote:
Hey guys for everyone that’s in the process for this building or hoping to get into the process for it, I just want to let you guys know my family got approve for a 2 bedrooms unit, we did our video tour today and it’s absolutely beautiful! It exceeded our expectations. And the rooms are big! Lots of closets.
That’s absolutely amazing! So happy for you. I have yet to hear anything back. Hopefully, I will soon. Sounds like you were waiting for months from January to May but it was all worth it. I probably won’t get a notification until the end of the month.

Old 05-04-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawavvii View Post
That’s absolutely amazing! So happy for you. I have yet to hear anything back. Hopefully, I will soon. Sounds like you were waiting for months from January to May but it was all worth it. I probably won’t get a notification until the end of the month.
Thank you and yes it was a while wait but I think it took longer than it should’ve because after I appealed for being denied at first they placed me on PI (pre interview) and that was about a month wait but after that everything was going fast. And it only took HDC 6 day’s to give us the approval. And okay hope you hear back soon because it is beautiful!

Old 05-04-2020, 02:05 PM

885 posts, read 1,374,579 times
Quote:
That's awesome! So happy for you and your family, congratulations! I applied here but my log number is in the 57,XXXs with no preferences so no real chance here, but I am being considered for another lottery and the process is moving along. Good luck to everyone waiting to be called for this development, may we all get brandy new, shiny, affordable pads!

Old 05-04-2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
That's awesome! So happy for you and your family, congratulations! I applied here but my log number is in the 57,XXXs with no preferences so no real chance here, but I am being considered for another lottery and the process is moving along. Good luck to everyone waiting to be called for this development, may we all get brandy new, shiny, affordable pads!
Thank you so much and good luck to you as well! With everything going on we all deserve some type of happiness for this year even if it’s just us all getting a new place!

Old 05-04-2020, 05:07 PM

52 posts, read 59,361 times
Did they say what happens next such as lease signing..moving?

Old 05-04-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desijane View Post
Did they say what happens next such as lease signing..moving?
She was suppose to send us the lease today after the viewing for us to sign it electronically and the portal for us to make our deposits but she said they were having technical difficulties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: