Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 10:55 PM

31 posts, read 35,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_0803 View Post
Hey Guyss Merry Christmas First && Foremost . Lastely i was called to sign lease and moved in !!! The building is pretty much still empty && they only do 5 lease signings a day due to co-vid . So i say this to say hang in there and pls keep up with your agent ‼️ wish you all best of luck
congrats!!!!! when was your interview and credit pulled dates again? I forgot if you said that they sent you the waitlist letter on December 7th also like I got after I was told I would be called to move in,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2021, 10:57 PM

31 posts, read 35,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshShaLee View Post
Hi everyone
I am log #1XX no CB preference .I submitted documents way back in August, then resubmitted again in October. Im at the point of waiting for city approval. I am curious to know how long this process could possibly take. They already ran my credit since august . also yes I have pics of the 1bedroom , and they are so nice. if you have seen 881 Erksine , it is the exact same layout . They offer two styles for one bedrooms. one with ac lose kitchen and another with an open kitchen .
by the looks of it many of us are neighbors lol HI
it"s crazy how the ran both of our credits, yours in August nine in November and we both were told they were waiting on city approval and the other girl moved in before us. I got a waitlist letter instead and I have mobility disability preference.

Old 01-02-2021, 12:06 AM

22 posts, read 20,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soysweet99 View Post
it"s crazy how the ran both of our credits, yours in August nine in November and we both were told they were waiting on city approval and the other girl moved in before us. I got a waitlist letter instead and I have mobility disability preference.
well apparently , my file was never sent to city for approval. I had to resubmit everything again , Ive had 3 agents handle my file , so things got lost in transition I guess . these might still be hope

Old 01-07-2021, 12:57 PM

12 posts, read 11,744 times
I just got contacted today to send new pay stubs and bank statements after they had my files since August. Does anyone know what I could expect?

Old 01-07-2021, 01:09 PM

17 posts, read 19,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misslady20 View Post
I just got contacted today to send new pay stubs and bank statements after they had my files since August. Does anyone know what I could expect?
After they review your bank stubs you should be signing your lease shortly . However if they are requesting its cause they have to send it long with ur file to HOD

Old 01-07-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soysweet99 View Post
congrats!!!!! when was your interview and credit pulled dates again? I forgot if you said that they sent you the waitlist letter on December 7th also like I got after I was told I would be called to move in,
I was never waitlisted wrong person however here is my timeline

Contacted 11/21/2020 . Submitted all documents same day every document to the T
Signed Documents on 12/1/2020
Signed Lease 3 weeks later

I have no voucher
I have community board pref && very low log # 100s

Old 01-07-2021, 01:16 PM

Please keep in mind everyone situation is different and it also dep on who your case worker is . When asked to submit any documents please do so in a timely fashion as they will move on to the next application . The building is not fully occupied however people are moving in slowly . On the day of lease signing they are only signing 5 leases a day due to covid. Also please keep up with your worker office opens at about 9 so contact them at that time . Please pray and keep faith.

Old 01-10-2021, 09:44 AM

12 posts, read 11,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_0803 View Post
After they review your bank stubs you should be signing your lease shortly . However if they are requesting its cause they have to send it long with ur file to HOD
The agent before said my files was sent to hpd so I pray I’m offered a lease to sign soon because I was asked to sent pay stubs again

Old 01-15-2021, 01:57 PM

27 posts, read 34,486 times
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say please keep hope alive. I also was called to sign my lease and moved in

Old 01-15-2021, 08:09 PM

22 posts, read 20,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_resident96 View Post
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say please keep hope alive. I also was called to sign my lease and moved in
OMG Congrats ! so Happy For you best of luck . hope to be next
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery