Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 10:55 AM

31 posts, read 35,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_0803 View Post
Yes appeal. Their systems was down yesterday and today however i would try calling them again tomorrow and then monday . Keep on top of it i also read that people were wait listed and apt are not filled . Im bot sure if the computer generated those emails and are not accurate however keep faith and hope stay on top of them .
I agree! I feel like the computer generated those letters too. I will won't be shocked if we don't end up getting approval calls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2020, 04:05 PM

12 posts, read 11,744 times
I just want to know what’s going on because my agent still has my tax returns since August. I still call to follow up and he saying he’s waiting for Hpd

Old 12-13-2020, 10:22 PM

27 posts, read 34,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misslady20 View Post
I just want to know what’s going on because my agent still has my tax returns since August. I still call to follow up and he saying he’s waiting for Hpd
I agree! How long is the HPD waiting process? I’m wondering if our documents were even sent to HPD smh

Old 12-14-2020, 09:09 AM

12 posts, read 11,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_resident96 View Post
I agree! How long is the HPD waiting process? I’m wondering if our documents were even sent to HPD smh
I‘m starting to believe nothing was sent either and at this point they better have something available because this agent has been holding on to my important documents for months. Something fishy is going on

Old 12-14-2020, 11:08 AM

27 posts, read 34,486 times
Quote:
I‘m starting to believe nothing was sent either and at this point they better have something available because this agent has been holding on to my important documents for months. Something fishy is going on
Well, I just found out someone was accepted and offered a lease. Let’s keep our hope alive!

Old 12-14-2020, 11:17 AM

22 posts, read 20,282 times
Quote:
Yes the whole situation seems off. ive been going back and forth to Brooklyn since August and still waiting on it to be " sent to HPD" I have reached out Via email and no response. They never answer the phone . idk . it would make me feel better if I was the only one going through this , but its off that EVERYBODY has the same compliant ..

Old 12-14-2020, 01:01 PM
BJ5

5 posts, read 7,940 times
how long did it take Hpd to approve?

Old 12-14-2020, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ5 View Post
how long did it take Hpd to approve?
On October 26 , I was told documents were sent. It is now December 14 and no answer back

Old 12-14-2020, 01:55 PM
BJ5

5 posts, read 7,940 times
wow no way ….. hopefully we will start hearing something soon

Old 12-14-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ5 View Post
wow no way ….. hopefully we will start hearing something soon
Hopefully . I wish I had a number to contact. It seems like they dont answer emails there .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery