Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2021, 10:01 PM

49 posts, read 51,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Congrats

the apts are nice. I like the 2nd one, which is probably the smaller unit
Thank you
Yes, the second one is the smaller one. My husband took the video and he didn’t get the best angles of the apartment LOL. The rooftop area is really nice as well, I wish I had a video of that to upload.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2021, 02:27 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,913,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypumpkin609 View Post
Thank you
Yes, the second one is the smaller one. My husband took the video and he didn’t get the best angles of the apartment LOL. The rooftop area is really nice as well, I wish I had a video of that to upload.
oh nah, I woulda went full inspector gadget up in there... lmaooooooo

Old 09-18-2021, 09:26 AM

11 posts, read 8,216 times
Yea they asked me for more documents. I was found not eligible due to submitting late paper work. But I didn’t the agent told the supervisor I didn’t. But I haven’t received answer form them yet. I emailed for the applied isn’t working. At this point I’m not sure what it’s happening. It’s very frustrating.

Old 09-18-2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jills09 View Post
Yea they asked me for more documents. I was found not eligible due to submitting late paper work. But I didn’t the agent told the supervisor I didn’t. But I haven’t received answer form them yet. I emailed for the applied isn’t working. At this point I’m not sure what it’s happening. It’s very frustrating.
I had problems with them at first as well. I submitted documents, and I emailed them for 4 months with no response. I contacted HPD, but la central finally emailed back before Hpd responded (hpd responded 2 days later.)

I would say contact hpd with your concern, since la central won’t respond to your emails.

Old 09-18-2021, 03:42 PM

11 posts, read 8,216 times
Do you mind giving me the number you have for Hpd?.

Old 09-18-2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jills09 View Post
Do you mind giving me the number you have for Hpd?.
This is the email, and they responded 2 days later asking me for the name of the lottery. La central contacted me the day after I sent the email to HPD, so I didn’t reply to their email.

NYCHOUSINGCONNECT@hpd.nyc.gov

The phone number listed on the hpd site is 212-863-7990

Old 09-22-2021, 06:16 PM

Just an update for people who haven’t been called yet. I saw two more units, and they are a different layout than the first 2 I saw. They told me that the units are different based on the AMI. The two bedroom they showed me today had 2 bathrooms, but the layout was Kinnda odd but I liked it (it was a lonnnng straight line), I actually prefer the lower AMI units that I saw lol. The three bedroom layout is exactly like the layout on lacentralbronx website, but 3 bedroom units I saw were all totally different. I was told their are no more 3 bedrooms in 40% or 50% AMI and lots of units in 60+ AMI ( Not sure if it’s true or not, it’s just what I was told lol)

Old 09-23-2021, 12:27 PM

30 posts, read 26,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypumpkin609 View Post
Just an update for people who haven’t been called yet. I saw two more units, and they are a different layout than the first 2 I saw. They told me that the units are different based on the AMI. The two bedroom they showed me today had 2 bathrooms, but the layout was Kinnda odd but I liked it (it was a lonnnng straight line), I actually prefer the lower AMI units that I saw lol. The three bedroom layout is exactly like the layout on lacentralbronx website, but 3 bedroom units I saw were all totally different. I was told their are no more 3 bedrooms in 40% or 50% AMI and lots of units in 60+ AMI ( Not sure if it’s true or not, it’s just what I was told lol)
Did they say anything about the 30% AMI

Old 09-23-2021, 01:19 PM

125 posts, read 132,121 times
The building and the apartments look very nice. Sucks the neighborhood is not. So many homeless people and drug addicts right around the corner. Hopefully they get that situation under control. I also applied for these. And although I do not live far from there. I do not have CB preference.

Old 09-23-2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria25 View Post
Did they say anything about the 30% AMI
They didn’t mention the 30% AMI to me, but I’m sure units are still available. Building A is still pretty much empty, but it seems like the 3 bedroom units are filling up fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery