Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2021, 04:11 PM

30 posts, read 26,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jills09 View Post
No not yet. But, my agent just submitted the application.
Do you have CB preference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2021, 07:13 PM

11 posts, read 8,220 times
Yes, I do.

Old 10-04-2021, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Yes, I do.
What’s your log#. I have CB preference as well log# 16,XXX. I sent my documents 2 weeks ago and I also got a rejection for not sending documents on time which was not correct. I responded to the email and called and they told me that was an error. I’m waiting for next steps. How long did it take them after they received your documents to send your file to HDC.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:00 AM

My log number 5XXX. The process took a long time. I was contacted in May for affirmation of interest. Then in June for documents review. On August they reach my number. I send in paper they needed more documents. I was sending them documents all this month. I was rejected due to late paperwork. However, it was error they fix it. My application was just sent last week to HDC. Hopefully your process is not that long. Also, what happens if they reach your log number. But they isn’t no unit left.You are put on a waitlist?. The process is very stressful.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:11 AM

I just check my emailed. The correct date for the affirmation of interest was in February not May. In May I started sending in documents.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:34 AM

49 posts, read 51,141 times
Quote:
I just check my emailed. The correct date for the affirmation of interest was in February not May. In May I started sending in documents.
This was the same for me log number is also 5xxx. I was just told to expect an answer from HPD by the end of the week I’m pretty sure it will be the same for you as well.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypumpkin609 View Post
This was the same for me log number is also 5xxx. I was just told to expect an answer from HPD by the end of the week I’m pretty sure it will be the same for you as well.
What are the chances of HDC not approving the application?. Also, I pick the unit as well. I know you did too. I think building B has the best units. But, I took the unit in building A.

Old 10-05-2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Wow that was a very long process hopefully they won’t take that long for next steps with me. I hope you get approved soon.

Old 10-05-2021, 09:07 AM

49 posts, read 51,141 times
Quote:
What are the chances of HDC not approving the application?. Also, I pick the unit as well. I know you did too. I think building B has the best units. But, I took the unit in building A.
What I gathered through this forum is that it’s rare for HPD to deny an application, but I know it happens and I’m anxious about it even though all the information I gave is correct lol. They didn’t let me see units in building B, but based on the layouts on their website I figured B had the better units.

Old 10-05-2021, 09:24 AM

20 posts, read 23,622 times
Congratulations All! I see the CB preference are being contacted, I wonder when they'll start contacting the Municipal employee preference?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery