Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2021, 07:24 AM

603 posts, read 605,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janexstasy View Post
i qualified however, no more 3 bedroom units left. This project only had 2 3bed lottery units.
For a huge building, only 2 units for 3br!

That's a tough decision. That small bedroom.
Kinda hard to pass up as well, I mean - still very nice building and all, rent-stabilized.

Let's hope you get called for Two Blue Slip!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2021, 09:19 AM

325 posts, read 396,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dime99 View Post
For a huge building, only 2 units for 3br!

That's a tough decision. That small bedroom.
Kinda hard to pass up as well, I mean - still very nice building and all, rent-stabilized.

Let's hope you get called for Two Blue Slip!
It was a very tough decision as this was literally my dream lottery
But the layout and the space definitely wasn't worth $3500(includes amenities and parking) + $400 annual pet fee. The second bed looked more like a closet than a bedroom. There wasn't any way i could've fit a twin bed or bunk without blocking the closet door.

As always, thank you Dime for the kinds words <3 - I do hope for a 3 bed with Two Blue Slip

Old 06-17-2021, 10:00 AM

98 posts, read 114,678 times
I just received an email to submit docs even though I never applied to this lottery, log# 22XX. I'll just disregard it.

Old 06-17-2021, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRose12 View Post
I just received an email to submit docs even though I never applied to this lottery, log# 22XX. I'll just disregard it.
I'd replied back confirming it was sent in error. That may be your log number for a development you did apply for that's with the same marketing agent. They sent me an email to submit documents for Waterside Plaza with the same log# as OneBlueSlip project. I never applied for Waterside plaza but i did apply for OneBlueSlip. I replied back stating it may have been sent in error and they replied back apologizing for the confusion.

Old 06-17-2021, 11:50 AM

98 posts, read 114,678 times
Quote:
I'd replied back confirming it was sent in error. That may be your log number for a development you did apply for that's with the same marketing agent. They sent me an email to submit documents for Waterside Plaza with the same log# as OneBlueSlip project. I never applied for Waterside plaza but i did apply for OneBlueSlip. I replied back stating it may have been sent in error and they replied back apologizing for the confusion.
Ok, will do. Thank you!

Old 06-28-2021, 07:08 AM

31 posts, read 31,558 times
Any updates on when 2 Blue Slip Lottery will be posted?

Old 06-28-2021, 07:13 AM

Should launch real soon. The management at One Blue Slip stated that it will launch early summer.

Old 06-28-2021, 08:19 PM

234 posts, read 294,068 times
Quote:
Should launch real soon. The management at One Blue Slip stated that it will launch early summer.
Do you happen to know how much the apartments in the upcoming lottery will cost? Thanks!

Old 06-28-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posthomealone View Post
Do you happen to know how much the apartments in the upcoming lottery will cost? Thanks!
It's under the 130% AMI - same prices as One Blue Slip.

Old 06-30-2021, 07:54 AM

7 posts, read 5,974 times
Default Two Blue Slip is up!

Hi all––first time posting here. Thanks for all the info (and emotional support) y'all have provided while waiting to hear back about this lottery!

Just noticed that Two Blue Slip is up on Housing Connect!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery