Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2023, 10:39 AM

138 posts, read 164,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5372Uptown View Post
Nice! Good luck! Keep us posted
Thank you. Process is moving very fast, I said yes to the studio in the bigger building and they’re going to send files this week to hpd. Definitely follow up with them and ask what is still available especially since you sent everything early. Email first and then call CC management.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2023, 11:21 AM

20 posts, read 23,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariez4490 View Post
Thank you. Process is moving very fast, I said yes to the studio in the bigger building and they’re going to send files this week to hpd. Definitely follow up with them and ask what is still available especially since you sent everything early. Email first and then call CC management.
That's amazing! Congratulations!!!
I feel weird since I just called last week but I'm getting ansy so I'll do it lol. I already sent an e-mail. Fingers crossed. Hope to be your neighbor soon lol

Old 01-11-2023, 10:51 AM

68 posts, read 67,767 times
Can someone give me the contact info they got for this?
free free to message it to me

Old 01-12-2023, 02:11 AM

11 posts, read 13,847 times
Quote:
what did you think about the bigger building overall? I'm glad you got to see it! What is your rent for the studio if you don't mine me asking? Also, I've been seeing more videos on tik Tok of the different apartments in the building. Mostly a 1br

Old 01-12-2023, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NR27 View Post
what did you think about the bigger building overall? I'm glad you got to see it! What is your rent for the studio if you don't mine me asking? Also, I've been seeing more videos on tik Tok of the different apartments in the building. Mostly a 1br
I went early in the morning, the security and staff were having a whole ghetto ass convo in the lobby lmao but other than that it was quiet. They just showed me the studio and then took me the top floor for the amenities. It's nice enough, just want to see the roof deck finished. Man the 80-110 is so close & I got stuck in 110, so it's 1463.
I've seen the tiktoks too for 1bdr, I think 60-80 ami. Wish I had a lower log, I missed it
Do you have the same amenities in the smaller building?

Old 01-14-2023, 12:59 AM

Quote:
I went early in the morning, the security and staff were having a whole ghetto ass convo in the lobby lmao but other than that it was quiet. They just showed me the studio and then took me the top floor for the amenities. It's nice enough, just want to see the roof deck finished. Man the 80-110 is so close & I got stuck in 110, so it's 1463.
I've seen the tiktoks too for 1bdr, I think 60-80 ami. Wish I had a lower log, I missed it
Do you have the same amenities in the smaller building?
damn.. I'm not surprised at the convo part lol.. yes we have the same amenities in our building... its just smaller. My rent is 1193. in the 60ami. Are you going to take it? I don't think the log matter matters really...

Old 01-14-2023, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NR27 View Post
damn.. I'm not surprised at the convo part lol.. yes we have the same amenities in our building... its just smaller. My rent is 1193. in the 60ami. Are you going to take it? I don't think the log matter matters really...
Yeah just waiting for them to get back to me, already signed the TIC. If I'm approved I'm asking about in-house transfers, the 1 bds are nice

Old 01-15-2023, 07:21 AM

20 posts, read 23,715 times
What’s the pet policy in these buildings? Anyone see any pets yet?

Old 01-15-2023, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5372Uptown View Post
What’s the pet policy in these buildings? Anyone see any pets yet?
yes. You need to register them as an emotional support dog (ESA) and they need their vaccines updated. That's the only way they allow pets. BUT they take forever to approve you and make you have your therapist fill out a form. Are you bringing a pet?

Old 01-15-2023, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah just waiting for them to get back to me, already signed the TIC. If I'm approved I'm asking about in-house transfers, the 1 bds are nice
yay congrats! I want to know about in house transfers too bc eventually I would like a 2 br.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery