Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2023, 04:40 PM

83 posts, read 78,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
I think you either get views or space (though I think overall the one bedrooms are a decent size). Was told by several people (including one of the brokers) that the apts on the higher floors are smaller but obviously with great views. I actually met someone this past weekend that was on 15, says she also saw an apt on 29 but opted for 15 because it was bigger. I guess it depends on what you prefer .
Yeah the one I chose had the den and a kitchen island! But yeah true! I’m just an indecisive person lol.

Hope they don’t see anything wrong with my documents! I was surprised that they haven’t looked at my documents before I got to select an apartment? She said I only put this together but haven’t analyzed them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2023, 04:43 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,862,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by approveme View Post
Yeah the one I chose had the den and a kitchen island! But yeah true! I’m just an indecisive person lol.

Hope they don’t see anything wrong with my documents! I was surprised that they haven’t looked at my documents before I got to select an apartment? She said I only put this together but haven’t analyzed them.
That’s Mhany for you. I’m sure you’ll be fine. Yeah to the kitchen island, you’re the first I’ve heard has one. Until you see your TIC on HC don’t ever believe it was “sent” to HPD but you’re almost there.

Old 01-23-2023, 04:53 PM

585 posts, read 584,789 times
Quote:

U chose a 1 bedroom or studio?

Old 01-23-2023, 06:46 PM

Is the TIC the same as the affidavit I signed? Or will there be another one?

I chose a 1 bedroom!

Old 01-23-2023, 10:11 PM

6 posts, read 7,377 times
Hey everyone, log number in the low 16xx ‘s here. We’ve been giving additional documents all month long (literally almost everyday/weekly they’ve asked for new things) and they also asked for our 2022 taxes on Friday 01/20/23 “to complete the process.” Still have not heard anything!! Also does anyone know where to look for the TIC on HC? Thanks.

Old 01-24-2023, 05:34 AM

800 posts, read 730,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidreams View Post
Hey everyone, log number in the low 16xx ‘s here. We’ve been giving additional documents all month long (literally almost everyday/weekly they’ve asked for new things) and they also asked for our 2022 taxes on Friday 01/20/23 “to complete the process.” Still have not heard anything!! Also does anyone know where to look for the TIC on HC? Thanks.
2022 taxes already? I didn’t even get my W2’s yet!

Old 01-24-2023, 10:54 AM

Sorry one question - do you ask MHANY, the city after approval, or Brodsky during lease signing, to push the move in date?

Old 01-24-2023, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Sorry one question - do you ask MHANY, the city after approval, or Brodsky during lease signing, to push the move in date?
You will discuss your moving options with Brodsky/Urban Associates.

Old 01-24-2023, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
You will discuss your moving options with Brodsky/Urban Associates.
Amazing, thank you so much!!!

Old 01-24-2023, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Amazing, thank you so much!!!
Anytime
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery