Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2022, 03:30 PM

75 posts, read 96,340 times

Advertisements

Thanks Lina, that's helpful. And they look so spacious! I had seen the earlier posts, but was curious if that's changed much since a few months have passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
I was shown 07 and 10 lines for 1br. Many people have previously shared the lines they were shown on here if you go back on this thread or search it.

Some people have also shared on here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...LAQ/edit#gid=0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2022, 01:44 PM

1,706 posts, read 1,449,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paisleyxo View Post
Thanks Lina, that's helpful. And they look so spacious! I had seen the earlier posts, but was curious if that's changed much since a few months have passed.
Yes, I agree! Compared to some other lottos, I would say the BC units are pretty spacious and unlike some others, lotto people here are offered units that are exactly the same as MR units in terms of layouts and finishes. They really seem to spreading us out pretty much all over the building.

Old 11-15-2022, 07:45 PM

585 posts, read 585,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
Yes, I agree! Compared to some other lottos, I would say the BC units are pretty spacious and unlike some others, lotto people here are offered units that are exactly the same as MR units in terms of layouts and finishes. They really seem to spreading us out pretty much all over the building.
The apartments are made well also the walls are not thin u dnt the apartment door is sound proof I cam play my music loud and u won't hear it in the hall way and the walls are insulated well

Old 11-15-2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
The apartments are made well also the walls are not thin u dnt the apartment door is sound proof I cam play my music loud and u won't hear it in the hall way and the walls are insulated well
Yeah, I agree! No complaints here. I only have one next door neighbor due to my location and no one directly across the hall too, pretty great. I know someone moved in to that one unit a few weeks ago but I never hear them. The only thing I hear is *very occasionally* I can hear something from above, like if something heavy is dropped. The windows are super soundproof too I find. A few weeks ago when they were doing repaving on Atlantic it was super loud when I walked by but I couldn't hear it at all with the windows closed in my apartment, I'm so thankful!

Old 11-16-2022, 11:46 AM

So glad to see these good reviews! All my fingers crossed they eventually reach my log number — 21XX. It’ll be a close call (and take several more months), but I’m hopeful I’ll make it.

Old 11-16-2022, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisleyxo View Post
So glad to see these good reviews! All my fingers crossed they eventually reach my log number — 21XX. It’ll be a close call (and take several more months), but I’m hopeful I’ll make it.
I think you have a really good shot tbh. There are so many apts available. Also they are moving so slowly, think about this: the longer they take the more people drop out or are unqualified because their situation changes. The more time passes the more people get other apartments, move, get new jobs etc etc etc so there is more and more hope that they will get to higher logs to fill all the units as time goes by. I hope you get it, BC is really wonderful!

Old 11-16-2022, 03:32 PM

I’ll take all the hopefulness and good vibes I can get! Thanks for your input!! That’s a great point about people dropping out over time. Also, as we get into the winter months fewer leases are up for renewal so that’ll probably help my case too.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:23 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,838,730 times
Brooklyn Crossing Completes Construction At 18 Sixth Avenue In Prospect Heights, Brooklyn

https://newyorkyimby.com/2022/11/bro...-brooklyn.html

Old 11-17-2022, 10:19 AM

585 posts, read 585,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneinqueens View Post
Brooklyn Crossing Completes Construction At 18 Sixth Avenue In Prospect Heights, Brooklyn

https://newyorkyimby.com/2022/11/bro...-brooklyn.html
That's a old article

Old 11-17-2022, 10:33 AM

957 posts, read 935,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
That's a old article
It’s not old. The date is November 17th. It’s probably updated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery