Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2022, 07:30 AM

160 posts, read 121,585 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys, I have a totally different question. Is anyone know how the apartments in this building are? LINDSAY PARK 202 Union Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211 • Mitchell-lAMA Co-oP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2022, 11:15 AM

390 posts, read 352,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltapi View Post
Hi Guys, I have a totally different question. Is anyone know how the apartments in this building are? LINDSAY PARK 202 Union Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211 • Mitchell-lAMA Co-oP
You need to make a separate forum for that question. This is forum is specifically for people who applied and are interested in Eagle + West. Make this question the title of the forum so it's the first thing people see, and they'll answer on there.

Old 12-18-2022, 11:48 AM

40 posts, read 36,281 times
complete side question, but I've been curious - mainly because this thread is really popping off all the time, but why do people seem to love this/these buildings? even the thread(s) for one blue slip didnt have this many responses.

Old 12-18-2022, 10:01 PM

88 posts, read 78,317 times
Does anyone know if they do credit check to get the lottery apartment? Also which ami goes in 227?

Old 12-19-2022, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajo70 View Post
Does anyone know if they do credit check to get the lottery apartment? Also which ami goes in 227?
You have the option of 12 month of rent payment history or the credit check when you reach further in processing. It depends 80% is definitely in 27 Eagle. 125% AMI is in West from what I seen, Except for 3 bedrooms. Apparently there aren't any three bedrooms in the West building for lotteries so 3 bedrooms at 125% go to Eagle, 130% goes to West.

Old 12-19-2022, 05:21 AM

27 posts, read 25,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiddesire120 View Post
The widget link I see only shows 3 bedrooms in 27 Eagle. Everything else is 227 Eagle and 1 West. I'm just hoping all my paperwork goes through and I get approved. Do you know if they do joint credit checks or just a credit check for the HOH?

When your on the site and looking at the screen that shows the apartment , there's an icon that looks like a building, click that and choose "all availabilites", then there will be a drop down menu to choose from for what kind of apartments. " 1 BR, 2 BA" are all the 2 bedrooms in 27 Eagle. It goes by room number. If you go on Eagle and West's website and check their availabilites, you get a map of where each apartment is. So once they assign you a room ,you can literally see it on Widget. Thats how i saw mine before my appointment.

Old 12-19-2022, 05:22 AM

27 posts, read 25,504 times
The whole building gives you this luxury boutique hotel vibe. The hallways are all lined in carpet and the doors are this cute Sage color. My only concern is how the building will keep those carpets clean! But their are 5 porters on staff that service the entire development.

Also, there's no fobs. Everyone uses the LATCH program- a phone app that you press to the door and it opens. They have them for all facilities including the package room, gym, laundry room, and community room. Curious how that'll work in those facilities since its in the basement and reception is horrible there.

The laundry is on a coin system - aka drop a quarter in, which sucks. My current building you put money on a special card and use that. But there is a coin machine in the room.

The gym is beautiful! all the basic machines you could want.

The community room is like a smaller version of the Test Kitchen in 1 Eagle. Super cute to host friends for a small party or have a Game night! There is no reservation system though, so technically anyone can come in at any time. Management said they're going to try to figure out a system for that.

Also love that there is a specific room for packages! we get thieves in my building all the time, especially around the holiday season- and the building management's office is at 27 eagle so there is always someone there to open the door for Fedex,UPS. You need your fob to access this room, so all your items are nice and safe!

Old 12-19-2022, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikinkii View Post
When your on the site and looking at the screen that shows the apartment , there's an icon that looks like a building, click that and choose "all availabilites", then there will be a drop down menu to choose from for what kind of apartments. " 1 BR, 2 BA" are all the 2 bedrooms in 27 Eagle. It goes by room number. If you go on Eagle and West's website and check their availabilites, you get a map of where each apartment is. So once they assign you a room ,you can literally see it on Widget. Thats how i saw mine before my appointment.
Thank you! Reside just called me to come check out the apartment today at 2pm.

Old 12-19-2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiddesire120 View Post
You need to make a separate forum for that question. This is forum is specifically for people who applied and are interested in Eagle + West. Make this question the title of the forum so it's the first thing people see, and they'll answer there.
Hi,

Thanks for this info. I already posted a different (Lindsey) forum but no answer as of yet. That's why I posted this forum.

Old 12-19-2022, 10:52 AM

Does anyone know what log# is processing now? I submitted my all documents in October but no update yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery