Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2022, 08:20 AM

12 posts, read 11,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime99 View Post
It's basically the same for all. Note all the incoming credits to your accounts. They are looking to see if you have any side businesses, earning money on the low. Regular bill splits are fine.
Did you go through the process with these developers? there are ppl on other threads that said they were not asked to for additional info about deposits.

I was hoping to hear from some people who went through the process already with these developers specifically.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2022, 09:11 AM

530 posts, read 410,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk5006 View Post
For people who have already finished up the process, how hard did they look at your bank statements, I know it varies by developer, how was your experience with this one ? I'm concerned about my accounts caus i get a lot of zelle and apple pay from friends for food, and entertainment when we split bills.
worst case scenario if the transfers are considerable you may need a notarized affidavit from the sender depending on the agency.

or you can also self certify a notarized letter on your deposits explanation which is notarized and considered a legal doc to prove its reimbursement which isnt income

Last edited by nevinasb; 12-15-2022 at 09:48 AM..

Old 12-15-2022, 09:43 AM

12 posts, read 11,785 times
For people who have units in 27 already, i saw that the brochure doesn't mention in unit washer and dryer, do you know if they will allow you to put your own ? is there a hookup anywhere ?

Old 12-15-2022, 11:12 AM

150 posts, read 130,964 times
Susan just confirmed with me 80% studios are all gone. I’m out of the running now. Welp was really excited for this such a shame how CB is able to take all studios and 1bdr.

Old 12-15-2022, 11:37 AM

11 posts, read 8,964 times
Did you get waitlisted at least ?

Old 12-15-2022, 11:38 AM

11 posts, read 8,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikilove185 View Post
Susan just confirmed with me 80% studios are all gone. I’m out of the running now. Welp was really excited for this such a shame how CB is able to take all studios and 1bdr.
Did you get waitlisted at least ?

Old 12-15-2022, 12:19 PM

585 posts, read 583,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk5006 View Post
For people who have units in 27 already, i saw that the brochure doesn't mention in unit washer and dryer, do you know if they will allow you to put your own ? is there a hookup anywhere ?
27 eagle street No washer and dryer from the pics I saw 227 west apartments have built in washer dryer

Old 12-15-2022, 12:34 PM

21 posts, read 19,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by syad8486 View Post
Do you have any pictures of the cheap appliances ? It’s kinda upsetting when the rent is almost $2500
I have a video, not sure how to send you! I saw multiple units and they were all the same in terms of appliances and fixtures. I am currently in a lottery apartment at Two Blue slip, and our appliances and finishes are the same as the Market Rate units and are top of the line luxurious. The 227 West finishes and appliances are an outdated looking stainless steel dishwasher, very small stainless stove with a nob for oven temps (no buttons or touch screen like my current), basic small stainless steel fridge with tiny freezer on top, and fridge part on bottom no icemaker. The bathroom has a lower end toilet, no separate hose fixtures in shower, more basic tub, more basic vanity and fixtures.

Old 12-15-2022, 12:41 PM

390 posts, read 350,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikilove185 View Post
Dang I'm sorry to here that. CB took all of the 1,2 & 3 bedrooms at 80%. I didn't know they took all the studios as well. I'm wishing you luck on your other lotteries!

Old 12-15-2022, 12:42 PM

390 posts, read 350,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
27 eagle street No washer and dryer from the pics I saw 227 west apartments have built in washer dryer
27 Eagle has a shared laundry room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery