Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2022, 04:02 PM

138 posts, read 156,844 times

Advertisements

And about lobby it’s not “poor door” it looks very nice and if you need any help from concierge you can use one in 227 or 1 eagle they will help you and treat you the same as market rate. Fr 27 eagle lobby you can go to 227 lobby and 1 eagle you don’t have go outside. Maintenance people taking trash from trash room like 5 times a day. Only one complaint that I have is lack of street parking and fee for garage. 600$. Everyone from concierge people to maintenance to porters are extremely nice always saying hi asking how they can help. Me personally couldn’t be happier. But that’s my opinion if someone doesn’t like appliance no one is forcing you guys to live here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2022, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
It is cheap compared to the market rate units u have a 5 burner stove but it aint like the market rate ones ...they have bosche appliances and white oak wood cabinetry...
But they paying 9,000$ and I’m paying 2,000$. Like I said no complaints personally don’t care about Bosch stove

Old 12-15-2022, 04:07 PM

586 posts, read 589,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysia15m View Post
But they paying 9,000$ and I’m paying 2,000$. Like I said no complaints personally don’t care about Bosch stove
That's ur personal preference im not moving into a building where my apartment has cheaper appliances than market rate with less desirable everything

Old 12-15-2022, 04:09 PM

390 posts, read 353,926 times
I just got called for 80% AMI 2 bedroom. Log 81xx CB. Honestly can't believe it. My partner and I literally got 2 raises since sending docs to Reside and are 4k under the limit. I'm really in shock right now.

Old 12-15-2022, 04:10 PM

Quote:
That's ur personal preference im not moving into a building where my apartment is cheaper than market rate with less desirable everything
Of course everyone one is entitled to own opinion. Anyway wishing you good luck

Old 12-15-2022, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiddesire120 View Post
I just got called for 80% AMI 2 bedroom. Log 81xx CB. Honestly can't believe it. My partner and I literally got 2 raises since sending docs to Reside and are 4k under the limit. I'm really in shock right now.
But called like you got it?

Old 12-15-2022, 04:29 PM

390 posts, read 353,926 times
Quote:
But called like you got it?
The woman said she's going to send me an email with docs to submit by 5 days. So I guess it'll go to HPD.

Old 12-15-2022, 04:46 PM

21 posts, read 19,535 times
Quote:
I have 3 bdr in 27 west and my appliances are not cheap I have regular size dishwasher 5 burner stainless steel oven, with electric dispaly,regular size electronic built in microwave and big fridge. Floors are made from pure wood. I have 2 bathtubs and toilets so don’t see problem with that. There is no washer and dryer in apartment but there is big laundry room in basement. I really don’t understand all those comments about cheap apartments. Maybe it depends on size of apartment but mine is definitely not cheaply made
I wasn’t talking about 27 Eagle. I was talking about the tower 227 West where there are market rate and lottery units. I toured and yes they put in cheaper appliances. For reference I live in a lottery unit at 2 blue slip where the appliances are the same as market rate and extremely luxurious. I wanted to move to 227 West and was bummed to find they switched out to cheaper appliances in the lottery units.

Old 12-15-2022, 05:15 PM

586 posts, read 589,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaloo95 View Post
I wasn’t talking about 27 Eagle. I was talking about the tower 227 West where there are market rate and lottery units. I toured and yes they put in cheaper appliances. For reference I live in a lottery unit at 2 blue slip where the appliances are the same as market rate and extremely luxurious. I wanted to move to 227 West and was bummed to find they switched out to cheaper appliances in the lottery units.
I just compared saw the pics of the the market rate and lottery apartments its too much of a difference the kitchen sinks and appliances... the bathroom... the flooring ...the windows the the bathroom tub and shower heads are all different and cheap the kitchen sink in the lottery apartments are those old kitchen sinks and not the deep sinks ...and the tub is different the market rate has the deep tub and the lottery has these cheap home depot tubs... u dnt have to have a physical poor door to see this is a another way to give a poor door feeling

Old 12-15-2022, 05:58 PM

527 posts, read 516,399 times
Quote:
I just compared saw the pics of the the market rate and lottery apartments its too much of a difference the kitchen sinks and appliances... the bathroom... the flooring ...the windows the the bathroom tub and shower heads are all different and cheap the kitchen sink in the lottery apartments are those old kitchen sinks and not the deep sinks ...and the tub is different the market rate has the deep tub and the lottery has these cheap home depot tubs... u dnt have to have a physical poor door to see this is a another way to give a poor door feeling
where are your pics from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery