Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2023, 08:59 AM

84 posts, read 70,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NouveRiche View Post
How many bedrooms did they show you ?

3 bedrooms
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2023, 08:19 AM

15 posts, read 8,463 times
Just saw like 10 cops coming in to the building and going up to maybe the 6th floor. Anyone know what that was about? I did see a weird guy lingering around on the second floor earlier this morning. He was just hanging in the vestibule and then later by the TULU machines.

Old 04-10-2023, 12:30 PM

585 posts, read 585,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrchairman8 View Post
Just saw like 10 cops coming in to the building and going up to maybe the 6th floor. Anyone know what that was about? I did see a weird guy lingering around on the second floor earlier this morning. He was just hanging in the vestibule and then later by the TULU machines.
Its a warning for u not to move there

Old 04-10-2023, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
Its a warning for u not to move there
I already live here lol.

Old 04-10-2023, 06:51 PM

5,678 posts, read 2,610,110 times
Quote:
I already live here lol.
How is it? I have a low log #. Was hoping to get called.

Old 04-11-2023, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
How is it? I have a low log #. Was hoping to get called.
I like it here. The location is close to the things I moved here for (Park, Library, Restaurants, Barclays Center etc.) My floor is pretty quiet. I work from home so I’m not out and about in the building as much. The super and maintenance crew are great. I would say definitely check everything before moving in. From outlets to the heating/cooling system because I had a few issues. Haven’t had any issues with the building management or residents. I do think the entrance on union could use a few extra security measures, but that’s all. There’s a lot of people moving in these days so hopefully you’re next. Good luck.

Old 04-11-2023, 07:21 AM

Quote:
I like it here. The location is close to the things I moved here for (Park, Library, Restaurants, Barclays Center etc.) My floor is pretty quiet. I work from home so I’m not out and about in the building as much. The super and maintenance crew are great. I would say definitely check everything before moving in. From outlets to the heating/cooling system because I had a few issues. Haven’t had any issues with the building management or residents. I do think the entrance on union could use a few extra security measures, but that’s all. There’s a lot of people moving in these days so hopefully you’re next. Good luck.
So why everybody complaining about this building?

Old 04-12-2023, 08:18 AM

8 posts, read 5,456 times
How’s the experience living i this building for woman, do you feel safe ?

Old 04-12-2023, 11:00 AM

957 posts, read 935,130 times
I saw two men come inside to sell drugs to people. It’s safe generally speaking. There are a lot of ghetto people in the building. A lot of people are nasty and mess the garbage refuse rooms up. I get crackhead vibes from the super Earl too.

Old 04-12-2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lani15 View Post
I saw two men come inside to sell drugs to people. It’s safe generally speaking. There are a lot of ghetto people in the building. A lot of people are nasty and mess the garbage refuse rooms up. I get crackhead vibes from the super Earl too.
Well it's a matter of time before that building turns into the projects
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery