Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2023, 04:38 PM

394 posts, read 371,499 times

Advertisements

After answering all the questionnaire on pronto did you have to click submit or the agent will review it when the deadline is due? I can’t seem to find a submit button.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2023, 12:51 PM

16 posts, read 8,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
After answering all the questionnaire on pronto did you have to click submit or the agent will review it when the deadline is due? I can’t seem to find a submit button.
Yes, I remember it being somewhat hidden too, but there is a submit button you need to select once all docs are uploaded and you have assigned them to the specific application. You can also email them to your agent to be safe if you have trouble finding it!

Old 12-14-2023, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athomeny View Post
Yes, I remember it being somewhat hidden too, but there is a submit button you need to select once all docs are uploaded and you have assigned them to the specific application. You can also email them to your agent to be safe if you have trouble finding it!
We are uploading our documents on pronto for the first time. We answered all the questionnaire and uploaded the files. The only one we didn't upload is saying account file because my partner doesn't have a saying account so we left it blank. We looked everywhere on the page but can't find submit button for the whole thing at all. Are we doing something wrong?

Old 12-14-2023, 11:32 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,631,017 times
Quote:
We are uploading our documents on pronto for the first time. We answered all the questionnaire and uploaded the files. The only one we didn't upload is saying account file because my partner doesn't have a saying account so we left it blank. We looked everywhere on the page but can't find submit button for the whole thing at all. Are we doing something wrong?
Perhaps try another browser. Hope this helps.

Old 12-14-2023, 12:39 PM

16 posts, read 8,461 times
Quote:
Quote:
The submit button should be on the pop up when you click into the lottery from the My Applications page, not the page called My Documents. When clicking view details for the specific lottery move to the documents tab from there and assign the docs from those you uploaded. There should be a submit button if you scroll all the way down on that page within the pop up. Not sure if that helps? Kind of hard to explain without showing lol

Old 12-14-2023, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athomeny View Post
The submit button should be on the pop up when you click into the lottery from the My Applications page, not the page called My Documents. When clicking view details for the specific lottery move to the documents tab from there and assign the docs from those you uploaded. There should be a submit button if you scroll all the way down on that page within the pop up. Not sure if that helps? Kind of hard to explain without showing lol
Are you talking about HC website? I was meant to say pronto. I think I found the button that says complete questionnaire. This pronto thing is so confusing. I even went to the office the staff said pronto is new they are still testing it so most of the time they will have people to send docs via email

Old 12-14-2023, 07:31 PM

98 posts, read 62,064 times
Quote:
Are you talking about HC website? I was meant to say pronto. I think I found the button that says complete questionnaire. This pronto thing is so confusing. I even went to the office the staff said pronto is new they are still testing it so most of the time they will have people to send docs via email
Can confirm, in the end I had to submit via email and they fixed my Pronto profile themselves, so don't be discouraged! I'd just let the agent you're working with know that you experienced those issues, and make them confirm that they received your docs, or to let you know if you should email as an attachment/zip.

Old 12-15-2023, 03:15 PM

54 posts, read 52,274 times
Finally got my request for documentation. Does anyone know what’s remaining in the 70% and 80% AMI ( studios and 1 bedrooms). Also, how long does it usually take to hear about next steps after submitting documentation?

Old 12-15-2023, 03:19 PM

98 posts, read 62,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynkid23 View Post
Finally got my request for documentation. Does anyone know what’s remaining in the 70% and 80% AMI ( studios and 1 bedrooms). Also, how long does it usually take to hear about next steps after submitting documentation?
Congrats!!! It’s such a great building, I hope you like the unit they show you. I’m not sure what’s remaining in those AMIs but after the documentation request, if you submit everything to their satisfaction and they don’t have follow-ups it could be a 3-week process. It could also be a 3-month process depending on how much additional info they need, and since we’re entering the holidays I would be patient.

Good luck!

Old 12-15-2023, 03:20 PM

54 posts, read 52,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon7mouse View Post
Congrats!!! It’s such a great building, I hope you like the unit they show you. I’m not sure what’s remaining in those AMIs but after the documentation request, if you submit everything to their satisfaction and they don’t have follow-ups it could be a 3-week process. It could also be a 3-month process depending on how much additional info they need, and since we’re entering the holidays I would be patient.

Good luck!
Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery