Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2023, 06:01 PM

394 posts, read 371,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynkid23 View Post
Finally got my request for documentation. Does anyone know what’s remaining in the 70% and 80% AMI ( studios and 1 bedrooms). Also, how long does it usually take to hear about next steps after submitting documentation?
Congrats!! Someone on the forum said they were told there’s only studio left at 70/80% when they were contacted. What’s your log if you don’t mind I ask just wanted to get an idea where are they currently up to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2023, 06:17 AM

54 posts, read 52,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
Congrats!! Someone on the forum said they were told there’s only studio left at 70/80% when they were contacted. What’s your log if you don’t mind I ask just wanted to get an idea where are they currently up to.
16xx

Old 12-16-2023, 06:47 AM

Quote:
16xx
Thanks! Good luck to us!

Old 12-16-2023, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Thanks! Good luck to us!
You just submitted your documents as well? Good luck to us!

Old 12-16-2023, 09:05 AM

Quote:
You just submitted your documents as well? Good luck to us!
Yea. We completed the questionnaire on pronto but didn’t receive any confirmation so we emailed our docs to them as they told us to. We are gonna upload our docs on HC later today just to be safe. Did you get any confirmation after you uploaded yours via pronto?

Old 12-16-2023, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Yea. We completed the questionnaire on pronto but didn’t receive any confirmation so we emailed our docs to them as they told us to. We are gonna upload our docs on HC later today just to be safe. Did you get any confirmation after you uploaded yours via pronto?
No I didn’t. But it’s now asking me to apply through housing connect. Did you apply on both or just on pronto?

Old 12-16-2023, 09:23 AM

Quote:
No I didn’t. But it’s now asking me to apply through housing connect. Did you apply on both or just on pronto?
We submitted on pronto and emailed them our documents due to household changes so we went to their office they told us to email them the docs but we didn’t get any confirmation or emails from them so we will upload the documents on HC as well. Just wanted to be safe cause we messed up our application for another building which they declined us

Old 12-16-2023, 09:30 AM

Quote:
We submitted on pronto and emailed them our documents due to household changes so we went to their office they told us to email them the docs but we didn’t get any confirmation or emails from them so we will upload the documents on HC as well. Just wanted to be safe cause we messed up our application for another building which they declined us
Ahh ok. I’ll probably just apply through housing connect too just to be safe then. Good luck with all of that. I hope that the studios that are left are big enough.

Old 12-17-2023, 08:16 AM

80 posts, read 54,940 times
Are they on GP now? Anybody know what log# are they currently on so far?

Old 12-17-2023, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthenancy View Post
Are they on GP now? Anybody know what log# are they currently on so far?
I believe they are currently finishing ME and working on GP as I was contacted two weeks ago. My log is in the early 500 no prefs. Hope this helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery