Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2023, 08:17 PM

19 posts, read 15,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkss View Post
it now says available nov.1 on street easy
Did they start contacting ppl for the building yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2023, 11:02 PM

20 posts, read 20,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTMNODTTM2 View Post
Did they start contacting ppl for the building yet?
I beileve they've contacted the people with preferences. Not too sure if it was just community board or all of the preferences.

Old 10-09-2023, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candcnyc View Post
5xxx with CB preference. First time posting here, first time entering the housing lottery.
Did you get contacted?

Old 10-10-2023, 12:42 AM

77 posts, read 41,411 times
Quote:
Did you get contacted?
Hi! On 8/31, I received a request for initial documents, due 9/13. Log 5xxx w/ CB. But I have not heard anything since.

Seems like the building is very delayed--the MR listings are now pushed back to 11/1. When I walked by a few days ago ~10pm, not a single unit looked "lived in" (eg flickering TV, lamp lights, etc).

Old 10-10-2023, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Hi! On 8/31, I received a request for initial documents, due 9/13. Log 5xxx w/ CB. But I have not heard anything since.

Seems like the building is very delayed--the MR listings are now pushed back to 11/1. When I walked by a few days ago ~10pm, not a single unit looked "lived in" (eg flickering TV, lamp lights, etc).
Same here but in the 1st week of August. I have a 3k log number, mobility preference got ask for documents with the application , then then more document’s and a part where you have to write in information (which said it was the interview portion)… after that nothing! I’m praying that’s a good sign because sometimes no news is good news!

I pass by there often, no one’s moved in yet I see too!

Old 10-10-2023, 10:40 AM

77 posts, read 41,411 times
Quote:
I’m praying that’s a good sign because sometimes no news is good news!
You've been asked for more than me--that's a very good sign! I don't see any reason mobility wouldn't be processed alongside or before CB if specific units are designated for it.

Old 10-10-2023, 02:34 PM

Quote:
You've been asked for more than me--that's a very good sign! I don't see any reason mobility wouldn't be processed alongside or before CB if specific units are designated for it.
Thank you for responding and a lot of ppl are saying they didn’t get contacted at all so we should both be grateful period. Not going to lie the anxiety is causing me sleepless nights because I’m ready to move like tomorrow lol. I’ll say a prayer for you too my future neighbor !

Old 10-11-2023, 11:37 AM

20 posts, read 20,820 times
Quote:
Same here but in the 1st week of August. I have a 3k log number, mobility preference got ask for documents with the application , then then more document’s and a part where you have to write in information (which said it was the interview portion)… after that nothing! I’m praying that’s a good sign because sometimes no news is good news!

I pass by there often, no one’s moved in yet I see too!
When was the last time you had communication with the marketing agent. I feel like they should at least tell you if it's going to HPD for approval if they have the documents they needed.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:10 PM

36 posts, read 36,559 times
92xxx

Old 10-11-2023, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkss View Post
When was the last time you had communication with the marketing agent. I feel like they should at least tell you if it's going to HPD for approval if they have the documents they needed.
I’ve never been through this process so I’m unsure if that’s how they do it but they replied and told me they received my documents (2 rounds of documents) so I’m unsure if that was for them. That’s all I know! I rather them just tell me when I’m approved because if they tell me they are sending something in I’ll feel like the wait clock has reset again and it’s all giving be anxiety where I can’t sleep and I’m just waking up and praying and wishing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery