Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2023, 08:00 PM

20 posts, read 20,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTMNODTTM2 View Post
I’ve never been through this process so I’m unsure if that’s how they do it but they replied and told me they received my documents (2 rounds of documents) so I’m unsure if that was for them. That’s all I know! I rather them just tell me when I’m approved because if they tell me they are sending something in I’ll feel like the wait clock has reset again and it’s all giving be anxiety where I can’t sleep and I’m just waking up and praying and wishing!
yeah I totally get that! if you finished submitting and they didn't ask you for further info for a while, I think you should be good on the marketing agents side. I spoke to the marketing agent today and asked her if my stuff was sent to HPD yet and she said no not yet so I think it does go to them but they just don't tell you when unless you ask yourself. She didn't seem to know much about it though. They're most likely going in log # order now for processing/ viewing apartments. Best of luck to you!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2023, 01:42 PM

19 posts, read 15,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkss View Post
yeah I totally get that! if you finished submitting and they didn't ask you for further info for a while, I think you should be good on the marketing agents side. I spoke to the marketing agent today and asked her if my stuff was sent to HPD yet and she said no not yet so I think it does go to them but they just don't tell you when unless you ask yourself. She didn't seem to know much about it though. They're most likely going in log # order now for processing/ viewing apartments. Best of luck to you!!!
Did you submit 2 rounds of paperwork?

Old 10-18-2023, 03:09 PM

111 posts, read 71,982 times
Log #21XX, no cb. Not contacted.

Old 10-18-2023, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly_girl1 View Post
Log #21XX, no cb. Not contacted.
I don’t understand this process at all it’s really truly a lottery

Old 11-01-2023, 01:30 PM

Any update for anyone for this building!?

Old 11-01-2023, 01:40 PM

I viewed the apartment they then said it's being reviewed by another party and they have problems with my bank statements so I'm unsure how this will go now because I thought after the paperwork and viewing I was cleared. It also was supposed to be available today and got postponed to Nov.15. I feel like it might keep getting postponed honestly.

Old 11-01-2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkss View Post
I viewed the apartment they then said it's being reviewed by another party and they have problems with my bank statements so I'm unsure how this will go now because I thought after the paperwork and viewing I was cleared. It also was supposed to be available today and got postponed to Nov.15. I feel like it might keep getting postponed honestly.
Are you applying directly or is this through housing connect!?

Old 11-01-2023, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTMNODTTM2 View Post
Are you applying directly or is this through housing connect!?
through housing connect

Old 11-01-2023, 02:48 PM

76 posts, read 41,079 times
It looks like they don't have a Certificate of Occupancy yet (searched for it here). Streeteasy availability for MR units has been pushed back again, now to Nov 15.

I submitted documents with the 9/13 deadline group. CB pref + log 5xxx. Haven't heard a peep since.

Old 11-01-2023, 02:54 PM

Yeah when I went to view it, one of the construction workers said they were waiting to pass inspection and hoping for Nov 1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery