Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2024, 08:54 AM

28 posts, read 30,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKmama View Post
This is amazing!!! I signed my TIC on Thursday, did it take some time after you signed for it to be sent to HPD? Or was it right away?
I took some time. I gave it 5 days and when I didn't hear anything or see my TIC uploaded onto Housing Connect, I reached back out and asked if they had received the 6 signed documents they had asked for in order to complete my file. It seems they must have missed my first email with the signed attachments because they asked for it again and then confirmed receipt. And from there, it was sent to HPD for approval very quickly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2024, 10:42 AM

25 posts, read 21,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylouwho123 View Post
I took some time. I gave it 5 days and when I didn't hear anything or see my TIC uploaded onto Housing Connect, I reached back out and asked if they had received the 6 signed documents they had asked for in order to complete my file. It seems they must have missed my first email with the signed attachments because they asked for it again and then confirmed receipt. And from there, it was sent to HPD for approval very quickly.
Sweet!! I just checked my housing connect application file, and the approval request is in there!!! Any one know the turnaround time once it's in the hands of HPD?

Old 01-30-2024, 12:21 PM

21 posts, read 20,563 times
Quote:
No one asked for this update lol, but my application is being sent to HPD for approval!!!
My application was approved by HPD!! It took about 5 days for approval.

Old 01-30-2024, 01:35 PM

46 posts, read 38,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1102 View Post
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Here is the spreadsheet! let me know if there's another section I should add, I just went along with what the other spreadsheets looked like
If you’re new, and don’t mind sharing - it helps us all! Can you all update your status here so we can gauge on where the agency is at ?

Old 01-30-2024, 04:19 PM

28 posts, read 30,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynnyc718 View Post
My application was approved by HPD!! It took about 5 days for approval.
Ah thanks for letting me know! I've been refreshing my email and Housing Connect account every half an hour like a crazy person lol, I don't know what to do with myself.

Old 01-30-2024, 09:36 PM

12 posts, read 13,355 times
Quote:
Ah thanks for letting me know! I've been refreshing my email and Housing Connect account every half an hour like a crazy person lol, I don't know what to do with myself.
Mine took 10 days for approval lol. The anxiety was real. It’ll come.

Old 01-31-2024, 10:52 AM

25 posts, read 21,451 times
Quote:
LOL same. Lots of hope for us!!

Old 01-31-2024, 02:46 PM

16 posts, read 15,087 times
Hi!

Sorry I lost access to this account because I forgot the password lol. I toured Thursday and the place exceeded my expectations…it’s still under construction but omg it’s beautiful. I qualified for both a studio and one bed. The studio was immediate move in and the one bed is TBD for move in. I need the latest move in possible due to personal circumstances. They all come with W&D (don’t quote me but that’s what I remember). All units have the same appliances as MR apartments. The amenities are tiered. There’s 3 different tiers with each being an additional $75 a month. The amenities are outstanding!

I signed the TIC last night and my application is being sent to HPD for approval. I didn’t tour my actual unit since it’s still under construction but they will reach out when it is ready.

Old 01-31-2024, 04:02 PM

46 posts, read 38,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvingardins11 View Post
hi!

Sorry i lost access to this account because i forgot the password lol. I toured thursday and the place exceeded my expectations…it’s still under construction but omg it’s beautiful. I qualified for both a studio and one bed. The studio was immediate move in and the one bed is tbd for move in. I need the latest move in possible due to personal circumstances. They all come with w&d (don’t quote me but that’s what i remember). All units have the same appliances as mr apartments. The amenities are tiered. There’s 3 different tiers with each being an additional $75 a month. The amenities are outstanding!

I signed the tic last night and my application is being sent to hpd for approval. I didn’t tour my actual unit since it’s still under construction but they will reach out when it is ready.
whoohoo!!!!

Old 01-31-2024, 04:14 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvingardins11 View Post
Hi!

Sorry I lost access to this account because I forgot the password lol. I toured Thursday and the place exceeded my expectations…it’s still under construction but omg it’s beautiful. I qualified for both a studio and one bed. The studio was immediate move in and the one bed is TBD for move in. I need the latest move in possible due to personal circumstances. They all come with W&D (don’t quote me but that’s what I remember). All units have the same appliances as MR apartments. The amenities are tiered. There’s 3 different tiers with each being an additional $75 a month. The amenities are outstanding!

I signed the TIC last night and my application is being sent to HPD for approval. I didn’t tour my actual unit since it’s still under construction but they will reach out when it is ready.
Did you happen to take any pictures or videos of the units/amenities that you can share?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery