Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2024, 08:39 AM

16 posts, read 15,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylouwho123 View Post
I've been fully approved!!!
I was also fully approved!! When did you put your move in date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2024, 08:50 AM

25 posts, read 21,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylouwho123 View Post
I've been fully approved!!!
Omg congratulations!!! I’ve been checking my email all morning in anticipation

Old 02-05-2024, 09:05 AM

188 posts, read 136,773 times
Congratulations guys!!!!

Old 02-05-2024, 10:49 AM

66 posts, read 47,300 times
wow I wish you that God blesses your new homes and brings you much happiness living in this new building, God is good and is always with us Amen, congratulations to all! and good luck to those who still need to finish the process

Old 02-05-2024, 10:51 AM

we need Brittany for an update please

Old 02-05-2024, 11:30 AM

22 posts, read 15,968 times
I've been contacted to submit documents for this building. My log number is # 1xx with no preferences. I'm hoping with this low log number, I'll be able to finally land something. I've been selected numerous times before, but with much higher log numbers and things haven't worked out.

From reading up, it looks like people have been making progress with this location, but can anyone provide clarity as to why I'd be selected so late with such a low log number. I assume it has to do with no having those preferences and thus the wave of no preferences getting contacted begins now.

Good luck everyone!

Old 02-05-2024, 11:52 AM

25 posts, read 21,451 times
Approved!!! YAY!!

Old 02-05-2024, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viajetjaguar View Post
I've been contacted to submit documents for this building. My log number is # 1xx with no preferences. I'm hoping with this low log number, I'll be able to finally land something. I've been selected numerous times before, but with much higher log numbers and things haven't worked out.

From reading up, it looks like people have been making progress with this location, but can anyone provide clarity as to why I'd be selected so late with such a low log number. I assume it has to do with no having those preferences and thus the wave of no preferences getting contacted begins now.

Good luck everyone!
Thanks for letting us know your process! This tells us that they finally reached the general population in my opinion! That's good news, this is going very quickly because in previous posts someone mentioned about reaching PG in April I think!

Old 02-05-2024, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKmama View Post
Approved!!! YAY!!
Mama congratulations girl wow the energy and vibration in here feel amazing OMG!

Old 02-05-2024, 12:46 PM

14 posts, read 13,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soby View Post
Thanks for letting us know your process! This tells us that they finally reached the general population in my opinion! That's good news, this is going very quickly because in previous posts someone mentioned about reaching PG in April I think!
would they start contacting GP before finishing everyone who has preference ? such as CB?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery