Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2024, 04:04 PM

530 posts, read 410,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofilikofili View Post
We signed the TIC on Thursday but no updates on housing connect yet. I believe it might be due to the easter weekend, we called the agency today but they were not working. Maybe we will know more tomorrow.
awesome, hoping they move through the rest of CB quickly before they run out of units for me and others on this forum looking to call 505 State home.

Were you given a tentative move-in date @kofilikofili?

I know different floors are getting different dates the higher you go !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2024, 04:05 PM

36 posts, read 20,220 times
Yes, they asked us when we would like to move in (if HPD approves) and we said April 15th.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:15 PM

28 posts, read 13,393 times
Ok, it’s time for me to decide for the unit…. I don’t know which one to choose…. lol

Old 04-03-2024, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikangel View Post
Ok, it’s time for me to decide for the unit…. I don’t know which one to choose…. lol
choose em all, ;p ;p ;p ;p

did you take enough pictures or videos to kinda walk through the process again, maybe you can ask the agency for one more visit.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikangel View Post
Great to hear!!! Which units are you offered??

Old 04-03-2024, 03:55 PM

20 posts, read 9,373 times
HPD approved. Unit accepted. May 1st move in.

Old 04-03-2024, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofistikelastik View Post
HPD approved. Unit accepted. May 1st move in.
Woop woop !!!

Congratulations, you’re probably one of the first or maybe the first person to get your lease signed and have a move in date already.

Was the lease signing easy post your approval ?

Old 04-03-2024, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
Woop woop !!!

Congratulations, you’re probably one of the first or maybe the first person to get your lease signed and have a move in date already.

Was the lease signing easy post your approval ?
We haven’t signed the lease yet, just got the HPD approval this evening, so I guess lease signing will happen this week or early next week (hopefully!!!)

Old 04-03-2024, 08:11 PM

Quote:
We haven’t signed the lease yet, just got the HPD approval this evening, so I guess lease signing will happen this week or early next week (hopefully!!!)
That’s still awesome news. The unit is definitely yours and cannot be taken from you

Exciting times. You guys seem quite ready and eager to move in so I will live vicariously through your experience

Old 04-04-2024, 12:40 PM

Quote:
could you check your housingconnect> my dashboard> view all> in process> 505 state street - view details> documents tab and see what date was your file submitted to Hpd ? And what date did you get your approval from hpd ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery