Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2024, 09:54 AM

531 posts, read 410,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofistikelastik View Post
We also have an appointment at 11:30 AM on coming saturday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikangel View Post
Woohooo!
I am going in at 10:30 am
Things are finally moving and shaking, hopefully, construction is happening at a good pace too. I still don't see a TCO or occupancy schedule sorted yet so not sure when the start date will be !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2024, 10:52 AM

20 posts, read 9,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
Things are finally moving and shaking, hopefully, construction is happening at a good pace too. I still don't see a TCO or occupancy schedule sorted yet so not sure when the start date will be !!
I just checked DOB NOW and they are about get TCO very very soon. According to leasing company, market rate move ins starts on April.

Old 03-21-2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
I just checked DOB NOW and they are about get TCO very very soon. According to leasing company, market rate move ins starts on April.
what do you mean they are about to get TCO very soon, can you share where you saw that. Its either you have a TCO or not. Is there a place that shows progress ?

I'd like to learn more about what you are looking at to get an idea about the TCO progress.

Market rate move-ins in April are on the very lowest floors, if you look at street easy the higher you go the further you get pushed for move-in dates

Old 03-21-2024, 11:55 AM

Quote:
what do you mean they are about to get TCO very soon, can you share where you saw that. Its either you have a TCO or not. Is there a place that shows progress ?

I'd like to learn more about what you are looking at to get an idea about the TCO progress.

Market rate move-ins in April are on the very lowest floors, if you look at street easy the higher you go the further you get pushed for move-in dates
https://www.nyc.gov/assets/buildings...r-bis-jobs.pdf
These documents are shows that how to request tco/co for buildings.

When you scroll down to page 67 you will see this part 'The Certificate of Occupancy review process is as follows'. When I checked DOB NOW yesterday, the process was at BC/DBC Review. When I checked today, it is at QA Review Click Here

Also, when you go to Filing Details: CO Request on DOB NOW, you will see the documents section. Their documents and checklists are approved.

SO I ASSUME THEY HAVE ONE MORE STEP TO GET TCO

Old 03-21-2024, 12:00 PM

Quote:
https://www.nyc.gov/assets/buildings...r-bis-jobs.pdf
These documents are shows that how to request tco/co for buildings.

When you scroll down to page 67 you will see this part 'The Certificate of Occupancy review process is as follows'. When I checked DOB NOW yesterday, the process was at BC/DBC Review. When I checked today, it is at QA Review Click Here

Also, when you go to Filing Details: CO Request on DOB NOW, you will see the documents section. Their documents and checklists are approved.

SO I ASSUME THEY HAVE ONE MORE STEP TO GET TCO
thanks a lot for taking the time and educating me.

I am going to see how to pull these up myself and creep on all the documents known to this development.

I was looking at the tco lookup and put the address in for the building and nothing is showing up in the tco/occupancy bins so you are looking at the right place.

Many thanks again

If you could you please tell me which webpage you put in the address to get these documents and tabs,

https://a810-dobnow.nyc.gov/publish/Index.html#!/ this is the link I was using to find out more info and found nothing close to what youve shared

Old 03-21-2024, 12:03 PM

Quote:
thanks a lot for taking the time and educating me.

I am going to see how to pull these up myself and creep on all the documents known to this development.

I was looking at the tco lookup and put the address in for the building and nothing is showing up in the tco/occupancy bins so you are looking at the right place.

Many thanks again

If you could you please tell me which webpage you put in the address to get these documents and tabs,

https://a810-dobnow.nyc.gov/publish/Index.html#!/ this is the link I was using to find out more info and found nothing close to what youve shared
CLICK HERE TO SEE RIGHT BIN NUMBER OR ADDRESS

Last edited by sofistikelastik; 03-21-2024 at 12:36 PM..

Old 03-21-2024, 03:17 PM

Quote:
that was it, 505 state street wasnt going there

Thanks a lot !!!

Old 03-22-2024, 09:08 AM

And co issued. Congrats to everyone!!!

Old 03-22-2024, 09:11 AM

Quote:
And co issued. Congrats to everyone!!!
woop wooppp

the comments say "O.K. TO ISSUE TCO FOR SUB-CELLAR, LESS RETAIL , LAUNDRY ROOM, PET WASH ROOM, CELLAR 001 ENTIRE MINUS RETAIL 1 & 2, 004-020 (ENTIRE MINUS HOIST), 043,044,M44,ROOF. FIREGUARDS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL OCCUPIED FLOORS. UPDATED ELEVATOR SIGNOFF IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO NEXT RENEWAL."

Not sure if this means any floors have been given the go-ahead for occupancy. I think I read it as maybe floors 4-20 are ok "004-020 (ENTIRE MINUS HOIST)" but not entirely sure. The language is spastic and hard to understand

Last edited by nevinasb; 03-22-2024 at 09:38 AM..

Old 03-22-2024, 11:44 AM

98 posts, read 34,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
No it’s not alarming sometimes minding your business would be better than worrying about what others choose to do. I can and will apply to every building I want to apply to whether or not I choose to live there because IT’S MY CHOICE. Find someone else to try and disrespect on this website
So you agree that it's idiotic, just not alarming? And that people should mind their business, although you are on a public platform, sharing your business?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery