Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2024, 06:09 PM

531 posts, read 410,624 times

Advertisements

They’ve started scheduling tours depending on log numbers I think.

They were doing viewings for the preferences last week and I think cb begins now. The building isn’t ready for occupancy so would be nice to hear from them when are they realistically expecting a tco. Until a tco is issued don’t think the building management will approve lease etc.

My feeling is that the marketing agency will do viewings and get hpd to process the applications and we’ll be on standby until the management can offer lease signings. I think hpd approval is valid for a while and hoping the delays here don’t keep happening in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2024, 10:34 AM

42 posts, read 28,652 times
I was told that my household is confirmed as qualified for this project, and that their office will follow up with unit tour info in the next week or two as well as confirmation of unit availability. I'm praying there will be a unit for me.

Old 03-08-2024, 03:27 PM

193 posts, read 104,138 times
i am log number 1XX with ME preference. havent gotten contacted yet. whats up with that?>

Old 03-08-2024, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icequeentt View Post
i am log number 1XX with ME preference. havent gotten contacted yet. whats up with that?>
Dont think your log number is low enough with me preference, also not sure if it was you but you had shared you dont fit between the AMI's that could be another reason.

You have a great log number once the mobility/vision and CB preferences are done, unfortunately I dont think youll hear before the CB is done with

But keep your documents ready to go so when the time comes you can submit and qualify asap

Old 03-11-2024, 08:54 AM

Fingers crossed for tours this week!

Old 03-11-2024, 12:19 PM

Have any CB preferences had a tour yet?

Old 03-11-2024, 12:40 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
https://imgur.com/a/H4Z9Zc0

View of the building today. There is no way people have started moving in.
As of this past Saturday, they have removed the construction elevator and filled in the ~10ft gap in the facade that went all the way up the building. Starting tours soon is now more likely. I have no information on the state of the inside of the building but at least it's enclosed now lol

Old 03-11-2024, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
As of this past Saturday, they have removed the construction elevator and filled in the ~10ft gap in the facade that went all the way up the building. Starting tours soon is now more likely. I have no information on the state of the inside of the building but at least it's enclosed now lol
That’s awesome. Thanks for the update. What did they fill the gap with, bricking or installing facade usually takes a long time, do you think the removal was more of a visual removing the elevator and it’s equipment.

No tco yet in the system or any occupancy schedule. Looks like it’s going to take quite some more time

Old 03-11-2024, 03:53 PM

193 posts, read 104,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
Dont think your log number is low enough with me preference, also not sure if it was you but you had shared you dont fit between the AMI's that could be another reason.

You have a great log number once the mobility/vision and CB preferences are done, unfortunately I dont think youll hear before the CB is done with

But keep your documents ready to go so when the time comes you can submit and qualify asap
what do you mean "not low enough?" lol.. its in the 100s

Old 03-11-2024, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icequeentt View Post
what do you mean "not low enough?" lol.. its in the 100s
Your preference maybe has 2 max 3 units, and it’s not the first in line for processing amongst preferences.

So if you are not the first group they call don’t be surprised and temper your expectations. In the mean time you can keep all your docs ready so when time comes for submission you waste not a day to have it submitted and reviewed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery