Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2008, 07:47 PM

502 posts, read 1,009,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanManHopeful View Post
I'm #53X and praying I'll be a part of the August class. I'm pretty sure I will being that they had to call in an additional 200. Just can't wait till all the waiting is over and finally OTJ.
Of course you will. Otherwise they wouldn't have called anymore. I hear you, the waiting is starting to get to me. Just the last few days since we heard something though, it gets you going...

Old 06-05-2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_MV View Post
Haven't been here in awhile, I'm glad to see this thread is still going strong! I can't believe they would get 100 out of 130 either, how is that possible when they had to call over 800 to get 200?

That would mean they got 100 out of 130 & then it took another 700 to get the next 100? That's crazy, lol. I'm #40* I was hoping for the Aug. class because I can make a lot of O.T. on my job in July, but I won't turn down July if I get a call.
Oh, well if you can get the overtime.....But we'll see.....

Old 06-05-2008, 10:10 PM

208 posts, read 438,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsan View Post
Go to a driving school tomorrow and tell them you need an appointment immediatly. I believe if you pay them they can get it very quick....Really, call schools tomorrow....

Ive already taken one lesson and they have already billed me and it wasnt until i asked when my road test would be they told me the end of the month instead of ASAP like they originally said. This is queens driving school...stay away... they tell u one thing then do another... they also overcharged me

Old 06-05-2008, 11:27 PM

136 posts, read 267,708 times
Default final processing calls??

Can You Guys Do Me A Favor? I Am # 378 And Want To Know If Im Going To Make The First Class...so If You Can, When They Call Can You Ask Them What Is The Last List # To Make The July Class? Thanx!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 07:11 AM

257 posts, read 507,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoodz56 View Post
Can You Guys Do Me A Favor? I Am # 378 And Want To Know If Im Going To Make The First Class...so If You Can, When They Call Can You Ask Them What Is The Last List # To Make The July Class? Thanx!!!

yea i would definitely want to kno that also just to get an idea of where the list stands now with all the DQ's

Old 06-06-2008, 07:50 AM

193 posts, read 394,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABE123 View Post
yea i would definitely want to kno that also just to get an idea of where the list stands now with all the DQ's
I wouldn't get my hope up to find out today. Just got off the phone with HR and the guy said that the July 7th was a go but that yhey probably won't start calling till monday. At least he said the 7th was a go so we should be hearing pretty soon for the orientation.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Old 06-06-2008, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe8 View Post
I wouldn't get my hope up to find out today. Just got off the phone with HR and the guy said that the July 7th was a go but that yhey probably won't start calling till monday. At least he said the 7th was a go so we should be hearing pretty soon for the orientation.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
I booked a flight on the June 19th. I just hope they make us come in before that. If not it's more money to change the flight.....We'll see Monday then....

Old 06-06-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe8 View Post

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
yea i just want to get an idea of all the eligibles for still on the list... also to see if i would have made it in the july class... i still got to take my road test again next week...

Old 06-06-2008, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charge View Post
Ive already taken one lesson and they have already billed me and it wasnt until i asked when my road test would be they told me the end of the month instead of ASAP like they originally said. This is queens driving school...stay away... they tell u one thing then do another... they also overcharged me
that place was just calling me today... a week after i called them to get set up... i told her im not using them anymore... but she told me she was holding a road test for me on june 15th unless she was just BS'n me... so if i was you i would call them up and ask them in june 15th is available.. yea i definitely do not have time to play games with them

Old 06-06-2008, 08:27 AM

208 posts, read 438,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABE123 View Post
that place was just calling me today... a week after i called them to get set up... i told her im not using them anymore... but she told me she was holding a road test for me on june 15th unless she was just BS'n me... so if i was you i would call them up and ask them in june 15th is available.. yea i definitely do not have time to play games with them
She was definitely BSn ya... June 15th is a Sunday... they only do road tests m-f i believe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City