Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2017, 05:39 PM

359 posts, read 466,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Everyone on this board knows your name and your list#.

If you get in (which you won't) you will be entering a Job where everyone knows what an idiot you are from Day 1 and it's all your fault. You can't keep your mouth shut.

You talked crap and its all captured in your history that you cannot erase. You have put down sanitation workers many times, you cannot just now pretend you never did.

You should stay in your current career which is being a "Rich Landlord" and "Corrections Officer" who just took his Medical for NYPD and is waiting for Sanitation to call his list#... Or whatever else you pretend to be today.

For your sake I just hope you are one of the best internet Trolls on this board. I'd hate to think you are real, because if you are, you have some serious mental issues you need to get checked out.
Cool story bro. Nice paragraph . Looks like the interweb has you all riled up

Old 05-06-2017, 05:39 PM

327 posts, read 469,573 times
beaver street clinic is the majority of the medical, then they send you to do a hearing test, xray & blood work in different parts of the city

Old 05-06-2017, 10:31 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,394,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgunz21z View Post
Where does medical take place? Like what address?
44 Beaver Street. It's like hell only more annoying.

Blood you can go to any quest. They'll give you addresses for hearing and xrays based on whoever they hired that year for the cheapest price lol

Old 05-07-2017, 07:58 AM

193 posts, read 416,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0088 View Post
Cool story bro. Nice paragraph . Looks like the interweb has you all riled up
I havent been here for months and i check in and this nut is still running his mouth? If you had even a bit of sense after the first go round where you said we do nothing, you would have come back with a new screen name and started over. But no.... And if you really are a co (which i question) then you know how these jobs work and this one, more than the others, works like this... If you ever get on (doubtful with your list) your name and reputation will arrive at your garage before you do, thats a guarantee. If you transfer, someone picks up the phone and the new garage knows you. Its never gonna get better for you, all because you dont know when to shut up. Its not like we dont know your list number, and if you are a co, that narrows it down as well. Try to learn a lesson here

Old 05-07-2017, 03:10 PM

2 posts, read 2,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeydsnyqnsw View Post
I havent been here for months and i check in and this nut is still running his mouth? If you had even a bit of sense after the first go round where you said we do nothing, you would have come back with a new screen name and started over. But no.... And if you really are a co (which i question) then you know how these jobs work and this one, more than the others, works like this... If you ever get on (doubtful with your list) your name and reputation will arrive at your garage before you do, thats a guarantee. If you transfer, someone picks up the phone and the new garage knows you. Its never gonna get better for you, all because you dont know when to shut up. Its not like we dont know your list number, and if you are a co, that narrows it down as well. Try to learn a lesson here
I'm sorry. I'm just kind of stupid and I have an undiagnosed mental disorder that's not helping AT ALL.

Old 05-07-2017, 03:57 PM

271 posts, read 455,016 times
15¥0 no letter yet. I'll call by Wednesday if there's nothing by then.

Old 05-07-2017, 09:06 PM

733 posts, read 724,245 times
Would having class a and or hazmat help me get into other units in dsny ?

Old 05-08-2017, 07:11 AM

3,742 posts, read 6,394,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usrl1967 View Post
Would having class a and or hazmat help me get into other units in dsny ?

No

Only getting on your knees will help.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:14 PM

733 posts, read 724,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
No

Only getting on your knees will help.
Gotcha ...

Old 05-08-2017, 12:23 PM

271 posts, read 455,016 times
What would knee pads with wheels get someone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City