Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 09:19 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,748,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc99 View Post
What provoked the morons to attack the car?
One of the kids was popping a wheelie behind the car. When the driver noticed he was surrounded by bikers he stopped to let them pass, but the wheelie kid was too close and hit the car busting his lip. That’s when the other kids went crazy.

I’ve seen these kids around the city over covid. They are like the dirt bike guys, but kids. They often surround cars, grab onto the cars and trucks to get a tow and go nuts if anyone does anything. This time, though, they were caught on cam in a major part of nyc. So it made news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2020, 09:23 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,424,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I’ve seen these kids around the city over covid. They are like the dirt bike guys, but kids. They often surround cars, grab onto the cars and trucks to get a tow and go nuts if anyone does anything. This time, though, they were caught on cam in a major part of nyc. So it made news.
During the summer in Central Park they come Downtown on BMX bikes in packs bothering runners and normal bicyclists on the path. I have been a victim of it myself just doing my exercise and suddenly a group of idiots comes cycling the wrong way and people get all worked up almost knocking into them so they can retaliate.

If you are going to be a moron expect to be called out for it at the very least. You aren't fooling anybody.

Old 12-30-2020, 09:23 PM

9,399 posts, read 11,147,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Thanks Bill, Cy Vance, City Council.
Doing one hell of a job.

The video and others like it were all reposted by Dr. Daniel J. Winarick, a city resident.
Winarick tweeted, “Driver was driving home after donating to AIDs charity. Driver is my dear friend.”
Judging by his timeline, Winarick is a fairly typical New York progressive in good standing.
The victim bills himself as “NYC_Kid” on Twitter. His sparse timeline consists mostly of Trump Derangement Syndrome material and links to Biden-Harris puff pieces.
Insanity Wrap doesn’t feel at all out on a limb concluding that both men are Bill De Blasio voters, or at least supporters.
Perhaps getting mugged by reality will cause these two gentlemen to reassess their political priorities, but Insanity Wrap isn’t getting our hopes up.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2020...ckets-n1292379
Welcome to CLOCKWORK ORANGE.

Old 12-30-2020, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
During the summer in Central Park they come Downtown on BMX bikes in packs bothering runners and normal bicyclists on the path. I have been a victim of it myself just doing my exercise and suddenly a group of idiots comes cycling the wrong way and people get all worked up almost knocking into them so they can retaliate.

If you are going to be a moron expect to be called out for it at the very least. You aren't fooling anybody.
Wait, am I being a moron? I don’t get it.

I’m not pro these kids. I would have ran them over.

Old 12-30-2020, 11:00 PM

3,730 posts, read 3,461,317 times
Several regular posters who say the rise in Crime in NYC is basically fake seem to be missing from this thread

Old 12-30-2020, 11:28 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,424,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
Wait, am I being a moron? I don’t get it.

I’m not pro these kids. I would have ran them over.
Not you....THEM Sorry it came across differently. My Bad.

Old 12-31-2020, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
Not you....THEM Sorry it came across differently. My Bad.
Lol. Ok. I was like, sheesh! Lol.

Yea those kids are freaking idiots. I mean, when I was a kid I did stupid things like throw eggs at adults, lol. But this is freaking stupid.

Old 12-31-2020, 12:09 AM

1,414 posts, read 722,778 times
Reminds me of that incident with the Range Rover back in 2013 on the HHP, which if I remembered correctly, Deblasio used in his mayor campaign ads.

Old 12-31-2020, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
Reminds me of that incident with the Range Rover back in 2013 on the HHP, which if I remembered correctly, Deblasio used in his mayor campaign ads.
It reminded me of the motor bike thing as well.

Deblasio using it as a “campaign ad” is 100% BS. But I’m happy to see him go.

Old 12-31-2020, 01:06 AM

565 posts, read 361,376 times
Why isn't this a NYC hate crime? All the perps were of Black and Hispanic origin and the victims were white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City