Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 04:22 AM

5,831 posts, read 2,953,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Just crossed North Carolina off of places to retire. I see leftism has invaded the south.
Blast, then put a kitchen knife next to them. What’s the problem here.

As for the bmw owner, imagine if he blew one away, teaching the rest of the kids a life long lesson, something their dumbass parents couldn’t do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2021, 10:23 AM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Well, I dont know how the law reads in your neck of the woods, but...

(especially in the US) the principle that one is justified in the use of deadly force to protect one's home and its inhabitants from intruders, without being obliged to retreat.

"the castle doctrine has been used to defend a number of deadly shootings in recent years"

I dont think having your car attacked in a public place by idiots allows you to draw blood - even in your neck of the woods. Even if you happen to live in said car. Id consult a criminal defense attorney of the nuances of such a law before acting on it. Im just saying.
Once that kid jumped on the windshield and broke it all bets were off.

Floor the car and if that kid gets in the way....to bad.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Old 01-02-2021, 01:20 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,408,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
You have to read the law in your jurisdiction, know it, and apply it to the situation. I know the law and actively apply it to situations that I see in real life and on videos such as the BMW driver to prepare myself for the future. I have a plan firmly implanted in my mind if such an occurrence should happen. I also know what and what not to say when the Police arrive.
The BMW driver did exactly what he should have done to not get arrested in NYC. Fortunately they didn’t get into the car to cause physical damage. He’s probably psychologically damaged though.
If he were in NC he would have been well within his rights to shoot those savages right through the windshield.
Nah, he would have been well within his rights to put the petal on the gas and the f out of there the moment they started physical damage on his career. And even if it went to court (unlikely), the jury of 12 isn't going to vote guilty over self-defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City