Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2021, 03:28 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,879,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
There's profit to be made in stupidity
I have to agree.

Old 06-19-2021, 03:33 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,879,408 times
Quote:
Condoms aren't 100% either but I still used them when I was single
There was a running joke that the non maskers were probably more likely to have unwanted children.

Old 06-19-2021, 03:46 PM

34,006 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
There was a running joke that the non maskers were probably more likely to have unwanted children.
Wonder if Octomom wears a mask or not

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-19-2021, 03:46 PM

12,788 posts, read 8,279,275 times
Went to Whole Foods this morning. Most of everybody was masked, even people outside. Myself and a few other shoppers, male and young were unmasked, so my guess is they were vaccinated like myself. Inside I can understand, but I went early so I could shop in peace and avoid crowds, but outside... Just too hot for that crappola.

Old 06-19-2021, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Went to Whole Foods this morning. Most of everybody was masked, even people outside. Myself and a few other shoppers, male and young were unmasked, so my guess is they were vaccinated like myself. Inside I can understand, but I went early so I could shop in peace and avoid crowds, but outside... Just too hot for that crappola.
I still dont get this wearing a mask outside. Only time I wear a mask outside is when I am making several stops to places of business outside on the street and I cant be bothered to pull it up and down everytime, so I'll leave it on the for 1-2 minute walk. Covid really did a number on the human psyche. Honestly maybe for the better.

Old 06-19-2021, 04:09 PM

17,604 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Paper cuts are minor too, but I still try to avoid getting them, smh
Then you should wear carpenter’s gloves at all times. That makes as much sense as wearing a useless cloth mask forever.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:28 PM

3,477 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Then you should wear carpenter’s gloves at all times. That makes as much sense as wearing a useless cloth mask forever.

It's really amazing how many people in my life tell me that I need to learn to chill, relax and not stress out about things. But yet everyone except me is still so full of paranoia about this stupid pandemic, which was overhyped from the beginning. Even my parents are still extremely paranoid and they preached to me for years about relaxing and not being too worrisome of a person. Even my father, who is fully vaccinated, is still running away from people and lashing out at those not wearing masks. Seriously, WTF? Pardon the acronym, but seriously, we really need to relax! Seriously, this extreme paranoia is enough to drive me crazy! I've learned to embrace the new normal we're in and start living life a little bit. Yet everyone still wants to continue wrapping up their faces and sanitizing everything sight! Everyone in the world needs to take a chill pill and start relaxing.

Old 06-19-2021, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So no condoms for you?

12,788 posts, read 8,279,275 times
Quote:
I still dont get this wearing a mask outside. Only time I wear a mask outside is when I am making several stops to places of business outside on the street and I cant be bothered to pull it up and down everytime, so I'll leave it on the for 1-2 minute walk. Covid really did a number on the human psyche. Honestly maybe for the better.
Some of this nonsense is political. It's been well documented now that you don't need to wear a mask outside if you are socially distanced since air is circulating, so it's people trying to make a statement.

17,604 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
It's really amazing how many people in my life tell me that I need to learn to chill, relax and not stress out about things. But yet everyone except me is still so full of paranoia about this stupid pandemic, which was overhyped from the beginning. Even my parents are still extremely paranoid and they preached to me for years about relaxing and not being too worrisome of a person. Even my father, who is fully vaccinated, is still running away from people and lashing out at those not wearing masks. Seriously, WTF? Pardon the acronym, but seriously, we really need to relax! Seriously, this extreme paranoia is enough to drive me crazy! I've learned to embrace the new normal we're in and start living life a little bit. Yet everyone still wants to continue wrapping up their faces and sanitizing everything sight! Everyone in the world needs to take a chill pill and start relaxing.
Agreed. I’m lucky I live in Florida among sane people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: