Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2022, 05:46 AM

6,485 posts, read 3,173,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern_glow View Post
The city was charged the other day for violating the rules of not being able to find enough free housing for the illegal aliens.
https://nypost.com/2022/09/13/flood-...e-than-decade/

None of these illegal aliens belong here. They all need to be deported. These illegal aliens are the most critical issue concerning our personal freedoms. If they are not deported out, they will ruin the United States forever.

It helps to realize most illegal aliens come from cultures that hate Americans. They like all of the endless free stuff, they like living in our resource rich city, but they will always hate Americans. Many also really do come from cultural perspectives that are okay with forcing sexual intercourse upon women.

Illegal aliens laugh at Americans for being so naive and so gullible to allow them to so easily outsmart Americans, especially the young transplanted ones to NYC who are indoctrinated with liberal progressive ideologies. They laugh at you.

Very true!

Quote:
“Sanctuary cities” are unlawful and unconstitutional. It is against the law for any mayor here to say he or she is going to allow and support this invasion. I do not care what any of you say - the “sanctuary city” thing is an enormous cascade of lies.

If I was mayor I would immediately slam the door in the faces of illegal aliens harder than any mayor has ever done in this city. Yes I would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2022, 07:17 AM

35,137 posts, read 17,087,061 times
Now, Florida to Texas. See Dozens of migrants arrive on Martha's Vineyard via charter flights. May become new thread.

Old 09-15-2022, 07:58 AM

30 posts, read 16,003 times
If I was mayor of NYC, I would do the opposite of mayor Adams.

I would make an announcement telling the illegal aliens clearly: We do not want you here. Leave. We will not provide housing for any illegal aliens in NYC.

Furthermore, my aim would be the opposite of mayor Adams. I would aim to produce the ugliest and scariest scenario New York has ever seen. Tens of thousands of homeless illegal aliens on the streets, committing crimes against legal citizens, until the military is brought in to capture and detain the illegal aliens.

No free hotel rooms, no shelters, no food stamps, no free coffee or smart phones, no free haircuts or free ebikes. No jobs without eVerify. No wearing masks. The answer to the invasion is not comfortable: we are in a war like scenario.

Old 09-15-2022, 08:29 AM

If I was mayor of NYC, to truly disrupt the illegal alien invasion, I would first arrest the top religious bishop figure of the cities Catholic church: for inciting and encouraging the invasion of our city and State by illegal Catholic “charities”. Man would that make a lot of illegals and their supporters scramble like cockroaches.

I would start with the arrest of that figure.

Old 09-15-2022, 03:03 PM

1,274 posts, read 980,420 times
Quote:
The city was charged the other day for violating the rules of not being able to find enough free housing for the illegal aliens.
https://nypost.com/2022/09/13/flood-...e-than-decade/

None of these illegal aliens belong here. They all need to be deported. These illegal aliens are the most critical issue concerning our personal freedoms. If they are not deported out, they will ruin the United States forever.

It helps to realize most illegal aliens come from cultures that hate Americans. They like all of the endless free stuff, they like living in our resource rich city, but they will always hate Americans. Many also really do come from cultural perspectives that are okay with forcing sexual intercourse upon women.

Illegal aliens laugh at Americans for being so naive and so gullible to allow them to so easily outsmart Americans, especially the young transplanted ones to NYC who are indoctrinated with liberal progressive ideologies. They laugh at you.
I thought those coming from Texas were mostly refugees? They are seeking asylum. I don't think Texas would be able to send illegal aliens, but I could be wrong. So far, my understanding is that these are refugees whose status needs to be confirmed now throughout investigation.

Old 09-15-2022, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Robinson View Post
This is the biggest crock of lies and you know it.
That low birthrate argument is such a crock of lies.

Man, here's an idea: Lets just kick all these illegal aliens out of here and get back to enjoying our own prosperity. Deal?

That low birthrate argument is such an impaired talking point - sugarcoated with polluted language.
You seriously believe that lie that you need to be replaced by illegal aliens to save the population?
A 1.8 fertility rate is below the optimal rate of 2.1, so it's a real danger. There is no prosperity if you cannot at least replace and support the aging population with working people who have to contribute to social security and the taxes so that we can help back the elders.

Quote:
Illegal aliens and all their children quite literally are costing American taxpayers more than if we just had more children of our own. Can you not draw that comparison yourselves?
I cannot imagine all those people are illegal aliens. They are probably legal aliens or refugees. And their children should be paying taxes and contributing to social security then.

Quote:
And riddle me this: Why the hell are there millions upon millions of these damn food delivery guys everywhere? and WHO THE HELL KEEPS ORDERING FOOD FROM THEM AND PAYING THEM TIPS? Oh my God...

Do we seriously need more food delivery guys and more handy persons? When will this ever end?
I order food delivery, not that often but still on a regular basis, like once or twice a week. I suppose there are food delivery people everywhere because in my case, sometimes, after a long day of work, even if working from home, I don't want to cook anything and just want to order and watch a show?

Old 09-15-2022, 03:21 PM

If I walk up to an illegal alien delivery rider here and push him over, spit in his face, and steal his bike: does that mean I can claim to the police it is okay because “I am a refugee”. If you ask me it is the same deal either way. Why am I not allow to steal from that illegal alien, they do it from us.

You can explain it nicely as much as you wish but you damn well know the truth about what is happening. I do not accept being stolen from, I don’t care about their languages or ethnicity or their fluffy excuses. Their status is illegal alien and in my opinion our city and nation is in a soft war.

Old 09-15-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
If I walk up to an illegal alien delivery rider here and push him over, spit in his face, and steal his bike: does that mean I can claim to the police it is okay because “I am a refugee”. If you ask me it is the same deal either way. Why am I not allow to steal from that illegal alien, they do it from us.

You can explain it nicely as much as you wish but you damn well know the truth about what is happening. I do not accept being stolen from, I don’t care about their languages or ethnicity or their fluffy excuses. Their status is illegal alien and in my opinion our city and nation is in a soft war.
My issue is that I don't understand what makes them illegal aliens just by their look. Do you have an ID detector or something? And what jobs are they stealing exactly? Please elaborate.

I'm all for enforcing border patrol and regulating illegal immigration. That's enforcing the law and it should be done. But assuming everyone who looks different as an illegal immigrant is just plain wrong and frankly, nonsensical.

Old 09-15-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasolin View Post
A 1.8 fertility rate is below the optimal rate of 2.1, so it's a real danger. There is no prosperity if you cannot at least replace and support the aging population with working people who have to contribute to social security and the taxes so that we can help back the elders.

Seriously, I do not even know what to say about the fertility rate alarmists. Same people crying climate change. Same people wearing masks in their cars alone.

I cannot imagine all those people are illegal aliens. They are probably legal aliens or refugees. And their children should be paying taxes and contributing to social security then.

Social security is probably a ponzi scheme of some kind, and that is irrelevant. Illegal aliens do, not, belong, here. They are not allowed to take work here - period.

I order food delivery, not that often but still on a regular basis, like once or twice a week. I suppose there are food delivery people everywhere because in my case, sometimes, after a long day of work, even if working from home, I don't want to cook anything and just want to order and watch a show?
Pretty luxe lifestyle if you ask me. The majority of people here at this board must live bigly enough they will never be fully aware of how illegal aliens are detrimental to our entire workforce. You may be safe now but your kids will not be.

A lot of people think they are so above illegal aliens coming from third world countries as if they could never catch up to a person of your elite caliber. They are very wrong.

Our workforce has been highjacked and it is no exaggeration to say the illegals are replacing our jobs. They are replacing our population. They are stealing everything from us and our future generations are guaranteed to be screwed more than ever before.

This stuff is not fantasy.

Old 09-15-2022, 04:28 PM

5,849 posts, read 2,967,245 times
Quote:
Pretty luxe lifestyle if you ask me. The majority of people here at this board must live bigly enough they will never be fully aware of how illegal aliens are detrimental to our entire workforce. You may be safe now but your kids will not be.

A lot of people think they are so above illegal aliens coming from third world countries as if they could never catch up to a person of your elite caliber. They are very wrong.

Our workforce has been highjacked and it is no exaggeration to say the illegals are replacing our jobs. They are replacing our population. They are stealing everything from us and our future generations are guaranteed to be screwed more than ever before.

This stuff is not fantasy.
The constant supply of new slaves keeps the hourly wage low all over the spectrum. Always did and always will.

This is AMERICA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City