Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2022, 05:40 PM

14,087 posts, read 14,015,401 times

Advertisements

More migrants brought into NYC on Tuesday and more is expected

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/vide...t-authority/#x
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2022, 05:53 PM

14,087 posts, read 14,015,401 times
Inside look of hotel migrants are staying

Among the hotels giving over space to the City is The Row in Manhattan's tourist-hotspot of Times Square

Staff at the hotel, where rooms cost up to $700 per night, have been told migrants will have to use a separate entrance from tourists paying top dollar for the NYC experience

Sources say up to four floors of the 28-story building will be handed over to the City's Department of Homeless Services to set up as a hub in the coming weeks

The hotel boasts a communal workspace equipped with top-of-the-range Macs, a fitness suite and a lounge bar where pizzas cost $20 and cocktails are up to $19 apiece

Rooms range from $189 for a standard room, $409 for a superior and $414 for a deluxe with a city view. A deluxe king room sets tourists back $499 a night. The most luxurious room, their executive suite, costs up to $719 and can have at least four people spend the night and enjoy a dining area with sofas, a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi, which comes complementary with all rooms.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-housed.html

Old 08-31-2022, 01:15 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
I don't know why the paper shows the restaurant, bar and clothing store. The migrants won't have access to those things.

Old 09-01-2022, 09:26 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,195,507 times
Well they were sent to chiraq now. Lets see mayor Beetlejuice handle this lmao. Maybe she can get advice from the NYC mayor since he asked her advice on how to handle crime

Old 09-01-2022, 10:03 AM

2,474 posts, read 1,241,895 times
1000's coming in no idea who they are, but if you want a concealed carry permit, you have to hand over your social media accounts. Too bad comrade.

Why is anyone a citizen anymore?

Old 09-01-2022, 10:21 AM

6,530 posts, read 3,211,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
1000's coming in no idea who they are, but if you want a concealed carry permit, you have to hand over your social media accounts. Too bad comrade.

Why is anyone a citizen anymore?
Definitely food for thought.........

Old 09-02-2022, 10:50 AM

31 posts, read 9,605 times
I think these bus shenanigans are just a publicity stunt of some kind. The illegals just fly in and then over stay. Thanks to the airlines, they began doing it in mass quantities during the pandemic itself.

Clearly the trajectory we have will not end. I think one small group is behind it all. What is happening has the flavor of a religious movement that has quietly highjacked the world. We blame the illegals and blame the government and the president, but there is a small evil group of religious people behind it all, my guess. Until people identify who this group is and bring it into the open, good luck stopping it or fixing anything.

Old 09-02-2022, 06:32 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,308,604 times
Go to the border and see who are operating/funding these non profits.

Old 09-02-2022, 08:35 PM

You will see these people in areas around Times Square to Grand Central. Fresh new clothes and everything. It almost has a Hollywood theme how they trick out the invaders appearances.

This stuff is overwhelming for me to witness in the city and this forum just amplifies the hard feelings. These invaders are way worse than the 2+ years of pandemic restrictions.

Please stop misidentifying these people as anything other than invaders creating a civil war. This stuff is beyond unattainable.

If you are Goldman Sacks or a rich kid who never had to worry about money, I doubt you could ever agree with my views.

Too bad I am not super well off because the tsunami of public charges connected to the invading class are destroying the lower and middle class.

It is seriously disturbing how churches have supported this invasion. That is so poisonous.

How about the other religion besides Catholicism though. Have they played any role in this evil?

Old 09-02-2022, 08:51 PM

Here is one that I struggle to understand with clarity
https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/nyc-ca...urge-official/

My impression of this^^ is just a traitorous religious leader. There is no other way of interpreting Dolan’s support here. The guy lives in a religious mansion and has no worry in the world about the real surroundings of Manhattans rat race. I mean really - am I wrong?

Besides the Catholic Charities (whatever that even means anymore) i still think another religious group is actually in charge of the ‘new world order’, a smaller group, an older group, a group that has already been dispelled from over 100 places in Europe and other countries, an older group of religious zealots, that have simply outsmarted the majority of foolish people in this world.

The same religious group that controls the world media, and they control the writing of history: they have rewritten history numerous times in a falsified manner. Over and over and over

Who Are They?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City