Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 03:20 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
that video should be a student recruitment video for millard north and millard south;

hey, at least we aint as cheesy as them and it aint easy being cheesy as millard west is
At first glance it looks like they're all sitting on photocopiers making copies of their butts.

...and nobody needs that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM

3,098 posts, read 7,545,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
At first glance it looks like they're all sitting on photocopiers making copies of their butts.

...and nobody needs that!

I think millard west should have done white and nerdy instead of you spin me round

realism, millard west folks, realism

YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

Old 06-22-2010, 06:21 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,689,318 times
Quote:
they only drive bys that happen in millard and elkhorn are driving by dancing by school teachers

YouTube - LKShortay13 - Dancing Teachers of Millard West
Do you have to pull that video out for everything?

Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Do you have to pull that video out for everything?

considering how north omaha is maligned by many, why cant we have fun at west omaha's expense?

Old 06-23-2010, 10:06 AM

This is interesting.

Much ado made about the shooting on 24th & Vinton last week, and cited as more evidence to the danger of being east of 90th St.

But where did police arrest the shooter? 11th St & R Plaza. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that out there in "heaven" - you know, the west part of Omaha where everyone is perfect and every house and apartment complex looks the same?

Do you suppose Freemont was living out there in West O, or hiding out with friends (aiding and abetting) in West O, or selling drugs out there in West O, or getting ready to kill more people out there in West O?

Interesting.

Man Suspected In Killing Captured By Police - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha (http://www.ketv.com/news/24003778/detail.html - broken link)

Old 06-23-2010, 10:10 AM

111th and r is out in west omaha about a half mile from the Willow Creek Assocation controlled Brookside Church of Omaha Nebraska

maybe we should say the mile area around Brookside Church is violent and dangerous and has nothing but gang bangers

after all some west omaha folks use that crap to malign north omaha, so why cant it work both ways

Old 06-23-2010, 10:17 AM

152 posts, read 364,973 times
Yes, there are a few large apartment complexes in that area that attracts thugs. After all- they are rental properties. But the shooter didn't shoot close to his hideout. What is that saying? ........."Animals don't eat, where they shyit?" The shooting happened on 24th street. Just a couple of miles from the Guaca Maya shooting 2 days later. West-O is not problem free, problems are just less frequent.

Perhaps he got caught because he stuck out like a sore thumb in West-O.

Last edited by tones; 06-23-2010 at 11:35 AM..

Old 06-23-2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
111th and r is out in west omaha about a half mile from the Willow Creek Assocation controlled Brookside Church of Omaha Nebraska

maybe we should say the mile area around Brookside Church is violent and dangerous and has nothing but gang bangers

after all some west omaha folks use that crap to malign north omaha, so why cant it work both ways

Right.

It's VERY LIKELY that Brookeside Church is actually a SAFE HAVEN for murderers and gang-bangers, right?

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 PM

138 posts, read 264,849 times
Can we talk about how hot that first teacher is?
Shes got a slightly chubby Belinda Carlisle thing goin on.

This of course makes me a lil chubby....ya know....in der pantaloons.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:56 PM

1,048 posts, read 2,470,609 times
I was visiting a friend that lives in the neighborhood between Leavenworth and Pacific around 26th Street. We had to park a block away from their house and when we left it was dark. Not once did I fear anything. It was quiet, nobody was outside waiting to harrass us. It was like most quiet neighborhoods. It's a perfect example of a neighborhood that looks rougher than it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha