Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2023, 09:24 PM

14,785 posts, read 8,120,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
I wish I were there! (knock knock, it's just me, roosty! Lol, how rude would that be?!!!) 5:28 a.m......

~ How long has it been since you went and ate somewhere at someplace away from your home?
Long, long ago.(the last time in memory was at an Outback steak house at Holiday season)years ago...
we order pizza take out or delivery sometimes though.

I am well aware that this has been asked recently but I don't really care. It's always a valid question. So if you are going to want to write in response
(wahhhh, this was just asked this week, then answer this one instead: Have you ever taken an I.Q. test?
No

~ Things that help you sleep better:
For me it is my alprazalam (generic Xanax)
No need for help, no problem falling asleep.
In fact I fall asleep too easily some times.

~Do you drink any coffee kind of drink sometimes? Well, tell us all what kind of stuff you do then!
Yes Every morning.
~ Have you ever, ever, made a pancake and had it come out looking nothing like a pancake?
Maybe, it's not something I really do....I don't care for pancakes really.
~ About how often do you retrieve your mail from your mailbox?
Somebody in the family goes out and gets it most days.
~ Have you any railing in your bath/ shower to hold on to? And, you do have a bath mat in your tub to prevent from slipping,
right?
No and No.
~ Are you happy with your water pressure?

~ pasta styles that you buy or enjoy:
Lasagna, noodles, macaroni, ravioli, spaghetti, penne pasta,
~ How is your eyesight these days?
Have trouble reading really small print...use reading glasses then.
~ Maybe it's about time for some pizza or a chicken parmigiana sandwich? Or meatball... or whatever you want?
I had pizza the day before yesterday.
***** I hope this week is better than this past week! All good things to be yours, I wish to you! *****

***** Kitty is still doing fine and has lots of love from everyone every day *****

^Glad to hear life is good for Kitty Buttercup.
Thanks for the questions Roosty!

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 08-25-2023 at 10:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2023, 08:27 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,804,194 times
[quote=rainroosty;65740816]I wish I were there! (knock knock, it's just me, roosty! Lol, how rude would that be?!!!) 5:28 a.m......

~ How long has it been since you went and ate somewhere at someplace away from your home? I am well aware that this has been asked recently but I don't really care. It's always a valid question. So if you are going to want to write in response
(wahhhh, this was just asked this week, then answer this one instead: Have you ever taken an I.Q. test?

We took the little one out to dinner with us after we went swimming in their condo pool last night, and yes, I've taken an I.Q. test just for fun.
Just turn on the TV.
~Do you drink any coffee kind of drink sometimes? Well, tell us all what kind of stuff you do then!
I prefer my morning green tea with mint, but I drink coffee a few times a month.
~ Have you ever, ever, made a pancake and had it come out looking nothing like a pancake?
LOL.. Nope.
Every day.
~ Have you any railing in your bath/ shower to hold on to? And, you do have a bath mat in your tub to prevent from slipping,
right?
No.
Yes.
Angel hair or whole wheat spaghetti.
Horrible without my glasses.
~ Maybe it's about time for some pizza or a chicken parmigiana sandwich? Or meatball... or whatever you want?
Pizza sounds good.
***** I hope this week is better than this past week! All good things to be yours, I wish to you! *****
Well at least that awful heat is gone. We spent the last 4 days at the condo pool.
***** Kitty is still doing fine and has lots of love from everyone every day *****
Hugs to kitty.

My neighbor came up to me yesterday and asked if I could help with a baby squirrel that fell out of the nest. It didn't have its eye open yet. I gently picked it up and it curled up in my hand. I put it in a box and tried to find a rehabber. She sent me a link to baby squirrel cries and we played it on a speaker. Within a minute mom came and took the baby back to the nest. I picked up the box and speaker and started to walk away. She followed. I had to turn off the speaker and show her the empty box before she was satisfied that I didn't have another baby with me. I like happy endings.

Old 08-26-2023, 10:06 AM

24,482 posts, read 26,021,800 times
Way to go AC.

Old 09-21-2023, 09:08 PM

3,127 posts, read 1,019,067 times
~ How long has it been since you went and ate somewhere at someplace away from your home? I am well aware that this has been asked recently but I don't really care. It's always a valid question. So if you are going to want to write in response
A few days ago. Indian food. IQ test? Yes, I did. I had a shock when I received the results.
Exercise in nature, no screens after 4pm, meditation, knitting, no food 3 hours before bed etc.
Never. Just tea, water and lemonade.
Yes.
Daily.
right?
Yes and yes.
Yes.
Rice pasta, quinoa pasta, red lentil pasta etc.
Pretty good, I got new glasses after 22 years since my last visit to the doctor (in Germany)...I just went to the doctor recently here, it was about time!
Meatballs for me. I'll make some tomorrow using turkey meat.

Thanks.

Old 09-22-2023, 02:16 AM

61,753 posts, read 87,217,162 times
I wish I were there! (knock knock, it's just me, roosty! Lol, how rude would that be?!!!) 5:28 a.m......

I most likely wouldn't hear you knocking at that time

~ How long has it been since you went and ate somewhere at someplace away from your home? I am well aware that this has been asked recently but I don't really care. It's always a valid question.

Frequently. Couple days ago?

So if you are going to want to write in response

Yes, several times.

A busy day. But when I have "sleepless" night, I just keep going - 36/48 hrs being awake isn't new to me. But after that, I sleep like a log!

Not coffee, but a very dark black tea. And some other drinks too

Maybe many years ago, at the beginning, till I got experienced.

I get notifications when I receive mail. But I don't get much nowadays, so maybe every two months or so?

right?

No railing, but mat, yes.

Never had problem with that.

Totally depends on a dish. Let's say that spaghetti type is the kind I buy the least. Love Asian noodle.

Good. No glasses, just occasionally readers, when the print is too small, or my eyes too tired.

All sound great. Maybe meatballs? Didn't have any for a while

I have great time where l am at. But always could be better

Hugs to you and your kitty!! Thank you, roosty!!

Old 09-22-2023, 04:28 AM

1,374 posts, read 616,388 times
‘Morning Mr roosty.

Children are children no matter the species.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile..._along_as_mom/

Enjoy the weekend with your beloved kitty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics