Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 AM

1,312 posts, read 4,778,918 times

Advertisements

If you have to bring someone in to do work around the house, who is the "lucky" person that gets to make the calls, get the estimates, etc ?
Usually my husband, but I do it if need be.

The "Athletic Fairy" (2nd cousin to the, well we still trying to figure this out) is stopping by to visit.

Which sporting/athletic ability would you like her to bestow upon you for the upcoming weekend ? Hmmm...I am soooo unathletic and don't really like to play or watch any sports....so I guess I wouldn't wish for anything!

Do you buy your stamps in a book or a roll ? Book for now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 11:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,143,022 times
see lol my "lateness" resulted in a very productive morning for many of you

hmmm maybe I should over sleep more often

Old 02-18-2009, 11:45 AM

24,512 posts, read 26,056,201 times
If you have to bring someone in to do work around the house, who is the "lucky" person that gets to make the calls, get the estimates, etc ?
Kinda depends on who has the bright idea if we can't handle it.

Bonus Question:

The "Athletic Fairy" (2nd cousin to the, well we still trying to figure this out) is stopping by to visit.

Which sporting/athletic ability would you like her to bestow upon you for the upcoming weekend ?
I just don't know right now as the body isn't wanting to cooperate.

Extra Credit Question:

Do you buy your stamps in a book or a roll ?
Depends,book/sheet for normal things. rolls if we send out a newsletter.

Just for fun:

What did you do to entertain yourself while waiting for "you know who" to stop running around and get the ? posted ?
Was checking out other forums.

Old 02-18-2009, 12:12 PM

19,726 posts, read 10,508,850 times
Just for fun:

What did you do to entertain yourself while waiting for "you know who" to stop running around and get the ? posted ?

I ''dug up'' the ? of the day, for 2-18-2008.......

Old 02-18-2009, 12:12 PM

44,657 posts, read 61,707,500 times
Today's Question:
If you have to bring someone in to do work around the house, who is the "lucky" person that gets to make the calls, get the estimates, etc ? Me, unless it's a housecleaning project, then spouse gets the privelege.

Bonus Question:
Which sporting/athletic ability would you like her to bestow upon you for the upcoming weekend ? Tiddly-winks, ping pong, or bowling...

Extra Credit Question:
Do you buy your stamps in a book or a roll ? Don't read books, so it's rolling, rolling, rolling to the post office. Hey DYK stamp prices go up to 45 cents in May
Just for fun:
What did you do to entertain yourself while waiting for "you know who" to stop running around and get the ? posted ? Huh, I just woke up from a long rough night so I must've missed all the morning fun.

Old 02-18-2009, 12:27 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,887,912 times
Today's Question:

A wife would help...

Bonus Question:

Which sporting/athletic ability would you like her to bestow upon you for the upcoming weekend ?
Hmmm... the ability to get up from the couch, walk to the fridge to grab a beer, and operate the remote on the TV... - I'm only kidding, I don't drink. I'm not sure how to answer that question, I'm not much of an athlete, I only lift weights, and I was trained with that when I was 16. I also hike on mountains whenever I get a chance.

Extra Credit Question:

I don't buy stamps that much because I pay my bills online, I just gotta figure out how to send those envelopes electronically.. I got over a 1000 stamps stuck on my monitor now! - Seriously, I only buy one of those small books that have 10 or 20 stamps and they last me... until the postal service raises their rates!

Just for fun:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.. Huh.. what? - Actually I was working.

Old 02-18-2009, 12:48 PM

534 posts, read 1,595,978 times
Today's Question:

Hubby calls, but since I work at home, I'm here to get the details. I'm actually waiting for a plumbing company as I type. Time for a new water heater..exciting, I know!
Bonus Question:

Golf.

Extra Credit Question:

However Sam's Club sells them when I need them.

Just for fun:

What did you do to entertain yourself while waiting for "you know who" to stop running around and get the ? posted ?\
Took the 4 year old I watch to pre-school and then played with the 1 year old I also watch. I now have time to answer the ? of the day..lol

Old 02-18-2009, 12:59 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,939,005 times
If you have to bring someone in to do work around the house, who is the "lucky" person that gets to make the calls, get the estimates, etc ? Awww... I am VERY blessed to be married to a man that used to own his own construction company. He can build anything from the ground up. So when it comes to things needing to be done around the house, all I have to do is look over at that handsome man and say, "Hey... let's...."

Bonus Question:

Which sporting/athletic ability would you like her to bestow upon you for the upcoming weekend ? Hmmm.. maybe teach me to swim?!?

Extra Credit Question:

Do you buy your stamps in a book or a roll ? Book style.

Just for fun:

What did you do to entertain yourself while waiting for "you know who" to stop running around and get the ? posted ? Aww... I never have to wait for you!

Old 02-18-2009, 02:06 PM

5,987 posts, read 11,682,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post

Just for fun:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.. Huh.. what? - Actually I was working.

I'm not buying that. I think you were flying around St Louis, on your simulator, with a cow in the left seat. How was the milk?

Old 02-18-2009, 02:12 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,052,992 times

Y'all know me. I'm always on a roll!

Spent a few hours pulling wallpaper from the kitchen walls. Frankly, I'd rather have had root canal!

Today is Pluto Day

The Disney dog or the planet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics