Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2012, 10:52 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,356,849 times

Advertisements

How many times do you have to tell a kid to clean his room before he does it? How many weeks should u wait before ur burn his shiddd up? Well that's how I felt... and now I got that off my mind I suppose I should not sweat the small stuff...

Old 06-05-2012, 07:36 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,410,880 times
Oh sun queen, I miss you a lot. Lol. At least he realizes that he needs to clean his room unlike my siblings who are not aware that they need to clean their rooms. -0-

I don't have a vent, more like annoyance, about people...I guess we're not perfect but don't put your expectations on those who are not active in church that needs to be in church. You have some people who so loves going to church but don't even want to help out in events (I know some do but there are a couple of people on my mind). Do your part first and we'll do ours.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:22 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,236,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
How many times do you have to tell a kid to clean his room before he does it? How many weeks should u wait before ur burn his shiddd up? Well that's how I felt... and now I got that off my mind I suppose I should not sweat the small stuff...
I had the same problem with my boys. I talked until I was blue in the face, nothing worked.

Then!

I opened their bedroom window and started throwing stuff out of it. They realized I meant business when I started unplugging their electronics.

Now that they all have their own places, they're great little housekeepers! I can't wait for the grandkids to come along.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:32 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,356,849 times
Pam them some good ideas u got, and I know when they get kids payback is gone be a sho-nuff mother.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:14 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,065,879 times
Asinine interview questions

Old 06-06-2012, 04:17 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,462,175 times
Just a small one but here it is:

I am a little upset because I bought one 4 pack of yellow squash and one 4 pack of zucchini for my garden. Well....they must have been marked wrong and I have all yellow squash. Now I have to go out and hopefully find one or two zucchini plants and get them in the ground. Oh well....at least I "should" have some by August

It seems I also got a pack of wrongly marked peppers Oh well....at least I have a lot of other peppers.

I think somebody at the garden center this year was slacking

Old 06-06-2012, 04:24 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,805,505 times
Quote:
How many times do you have to tell a kid to clean his room before he does it? How many weeks should u wait before ur burn his shiddd up? Well that's how I felt... and now I got that off my mind I suppose I should not sweat the small stuff.
Sometimes I'd wind up cleaning the room myself out of sheer frustration, then he'd come in and say "Hey, mom! Look what I found! I've been wondering where that was".

Old 06-06-2012, 05:46 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,462,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cold View Post
Sometimes I'd wind up cleaning the room myself out of sheer frustration, then he'd come in and say "Hey, mom! Look what I found! I've been wondering where that was".
I used to keep my stepson's door closed all the time and fumigate the room once in awhile, lol. Young boys are just too gross

Old 06-07-2012, 05:53 AM

4,702 posts, read 3,288,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Just a small one but here it is:

I am a little upset because I bought one 4 pack of yellow squash and one 4 pack of zucchini for my garden. Well....they must have been marked wrong and I have all yellow squash. Now I have to go out and hopefully find one or two zucchini plants and get them in the ground. Oh well....at least I "should" have some by August

It seems I also got a pack of wrongly marked peppers Oh well....at least I have a lot of other peppers.

I think somebody at the garden center this year was slacking
Happened to me this year with my pepper plants.........I've got some HOT ones that I didn't want.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:54 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,451,500 times
I am really tired of how acceptable it is to bash and put down people who are obese. These people have a problem...it might be depression, exhaustion, medical...whatever...but anyone can write whatever they want about obese people....and it is acceptable. Things that would not be todlerated if the preface was "All Hispanics are lazy."---that statement is shut down as racist....but write the same thing, "All obese people are lazy.". And immediately twenty people agree....bias against obese people is tolerated, where it would never be tolerated when targeted at another group. Why is that? It is sad. Hatred and bias against any group of people should not be tolerated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics