Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2010, 07:32 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,349,192 times

Advertisements

Were you referring to this thread?
https://www.city-data.com/forum/games...oke-heres.html

I didn't bump it since it was in another forum.

Old 05-14-2010, 02:16 PM

4,696 posts, read 7,912,828 times
here's another one...

Old 05-14-2010, 07:14 PM

18,135 posts, read 11,790,732 times
Thanks for your help!

I see it's "Joke-A-Day" not "JOKES" so I guess thats why the search engine didn't pick up on it?

Old 05-14-2010, 07:25 PM

181 posts, read 324,304 times
Q. What does the gay math professor look for when he goes to the beach?
A. A Tan Gent

Q. What did they math nut say when he grew up?
A. Geometry

Old 05-15-2010, 05:56 AM

9,732 posts, read 4,072,861 times
"How was your blind date?" a college student asked her 21-year-old roommate.

"Terrible!" the roommate answered. "He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce."

"Wow! That's a very expensive classic car. What's so bad about that?"

"He was the original owner."

Old 05-15-2010, 09:48 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,972,366 times
On the date issue...anotherone

1st girl..."how was your blind date the other night?"

2nd girl..."I was NEVER so insulted in all my life on that date"

1st girl..."what happenened?"

2nd girl..."he asked if I wanted to visit his aptmt and he would show me his etchings"

1st girl..."so what was wrong with that...did you have SEX?"

2nd girl.."NO...thats just it....he showed me some etchings...he's an artist"

Old 05-15-2010, 05:57 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,454,462 times
Just bumping up for 2goldens

Old 05-15-2010, 10:51 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,473,268 times
So, there's this yellow toad wandering around in the forest feeling very fed up because he doesn't want to be yellow. Life would be easier if he was brown like other toads.. He'd sure be less visible to predators for one thing.
Anyway...this yellow toad bumps into a Fairy Godmother. He begs her: "Fairy Godmother, please make me brown like the other toads. I am tired of being so visible to predators and such."
The Fairy Godmother whips out her magic wand and says "Abracapokus! You're brown!"
The toad looks down and sees that he's brown except for his package, which is still yellow. He says to the Fairy Godmother:
"Wait a minute! My willy's still yellow!"
To this the Fairy Godmother replies: "I don't do willys. You will have to see the The Wizard of Oz for that."
The toad thanks her and hops off on his way.
There is also a purple bear wandering about the very same woods. As luck would have it, he encounters the very same Fairy Godmother. He implores her: "Fairy Godmother, please make me brown like the other bears. None of the lady bears want to be seen with me on account of the hunters can spot me
from a mile off."
She, being a nice Fairy Godmother, takes out her magic wand and says: "Pokuscadabra! You're brown!"
The bear looks down and sees the he is, in fact, brown with the exception of the ole twig and berries, they remain purple. He says: "My willy is still purple!"
She says: "I don't do willys, you will have to go see The Wizard of Oz for that."
To this the bear replies: "Well that's just dandy, but how the hell do I find The wizard of Oz?"

The fairy godmother answers: "That's easy .....just follow the yellow dick toad!"

Old 05-17-2010, 10:04 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,473,268 times
The General is a quick thinker..

President Obama was having that one, lone brief conversation this year with General McChrystal about Afghanistan .

Things were obviously not going the way the General had hoped. Obama could sense this, and told him, "I bet when I die, you'll p*ss on my grave."

To which General McChrystal answers, "No sir, I've always said that when I get out of the Army, I'll never again wait in another line."

Old 05-18-2010, 06:36 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,454,462 times
Default Priorites

After 35 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't in quite some time

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back.

He then caressed her shoulders and neck slowly worked his hand down over her chest stopping just over her lower stomach..

He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, caressed past the side of her chest again, working down her side, passed gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and started to watch the TV.

As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, "That was wonderful. Why did you stop?"

He said, "I found the remote"..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics