Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 12:43 PM

274 posts, read 197,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yes, and you can find them on the white supremacist and Nazi web sites...........

Ah yes of course because nonwhites are all ok with there kids dating outside there race, just another ignorant comment,keep going rack them up. You might wanna ask the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam what they think of race mixing there slick. I doubt the fall under the "nazi" and "white supremacist" title.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 01:18 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euromutt View Post
Ah yes of course because nonwhites are all ok with there kids dating outside there race, just another ignorant comment,keep going rack them up. You might wanna ask the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam what they think of race mixing there slick. I doubt the fall under the "nazi" and "white supremacist" title.
I don't speak for "nonwhites." I speak for myself. I think you need to speak with the Panthers and the Nation, as I don't know how to contact them.........Btw, how's college? Your writing certainly looks as if it comes from someone highly educated...........

Old 05-13-2009, 01:48 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,067,533 times
Quote:
Yes, and you can find them on the white supremacist and Nazi web sites...........
Not always that blatant. I would bet some live right on your street. Black people do not while their time on white supremacist and Nazi web sites. There are plenty of black people who are prejudiced against white people. There are plenty of Asian people who hate white people. Hispanics the same.

Don't make it look like it only goes one way.

I have a very diverse family, but I also realize the truth; there are people in every race/socio-economic/religion/nationality, etc., who don't approve of people outside of their group whether they admit it or not.

I am not on Euro's side, but I think people have their heads in the sand.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:50 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,872 times
People, I think it'd be best to ignore the Einsatzgruppen wannabe.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:59 PM

[quote=stormy night;8794396]
Quote:
Not always that blatant. I would bet some live right on your street.
Probably, but not likely. My street is very diverse.

Quote:
Black people do not while their time on white supremacist and Nazi web sites. There are plenty of black people who are prejudiced against white people. There are plenty of Asian people who hate white people. Hispanics the same.

Don't make it look like it only goes one way.
I don't think all whites are racist, nor do I think all nonwhites love white people. But it wasn't blacks who started Jim Crow, the Klan, etc......

Old 05-13-2009, 02:40 PM

[quote=Sunil's Dad;8794620]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post

Probably, but not likely. My street is very diverse.

I don't think all whites are racist, nor do I think all nonwhites love white people. But it wasn't blacks who started Jim Crow, the Klan, etc......
It would be only natural for you to keep score for the blacks, but do realize that just because it is more underlying and swept under the rug, there is plenty of prejudice to go around by every group.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 PM

[quote=stormy night;8795325]
Quote:
It would be only natural for you to keep score for the blacks, but do realize that just because it is more underlying and swept under the rug, there is plenty of prejudice to go around by every group.
We're not in a sporting event here. I'm simply speaking the truth. What is your agenda?

Old 05-13-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
We're not in a sporting event here. I'm simply speaking the truth. What is your agenda?
I have none, just pointing out that black people aren't the only ones who experience racism. White people, hispanics, Jewish people, many, many groups do at the hand of opposing groups.

Some black people exhibit racism against whites, but that's supposed to be ok, because some white people exhibit racism against blacks. Black racists are no better than white ones.

My point is, that racism is not ok no matter who exhibits it, and black people seldom admit their racism.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:07 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
I have none, just pointing out that black people aren't the only ones who experience racism. White people, hispanics, Jewish people, many, many groups do at the hand of opposing groups.

Some black people exhibit racism against whites, but that's supposed to be ok, because some white people exhibit racism against blacks. Black racists are no better than white ones.

My point is, that racism is not ok no matter who exhibits it, and black people seldom admit their racism.
Racists...don't openly admit they are racists...Nice discovery but it's not exactly cold fusion, bud.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
Racists...don't openly admit they are racists...Nice discovery but it's not exactly cold fusion, bud.
Are you joking? Many do admit it; KKK, skinheads, etc., but I meant that it isn't so blatant with some, it's more underlying, more subtle, but still very much there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting