Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 10:19 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,988,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippyman View Post
Phoenix pd arrested the wrong man in the freeway shooter case, smeared his name mercilessly in multiple press conferences, lied to the court about non-existent evidence, held him without bail in solitary confinement for like 8 months & released him without a peep of contrition or apology.

You really want to hold this "team" up as a model of piety and virtue?

Respect is earned slowly and lost easily & our police and prosecutors haven't done much to earn any.
If I'm not mistaken, his arrest and investigation was conducted by DPS (the State) and was prosecuted by the County Attorney in a County jail.

Old 08-24-2017, 11:17 PM

772 posts, read 841,792 times
Quote:
Wait, I thought he was a paid protester? Surely no one would oppose dear leader based on their values and beliefs?
Dear leader I'm not the one who is in the brainwashed cult known as the left.

Old 08-25-2017, 12:18 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,267,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
I may not agree with 100% of this antifa stuff, but I do have to say they have nerves of steel, confronting the police like that. These guys are willing to get beat up, maced, shot in the groin, and booked into jail for a cause they apparently feel passionate about. So many men these days trying to look all tough with their trucks, Harleys, chains, leather, holstered gun and all. Meanwhile these hipster protesters have more gonads then them.
Virtue signaling still pays. Or at least that's what they think.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:43 AM

9,830 posts, read 11,237,795 times
After reading some C-D posts, I looks as though this survey is accurate.

22 million Americans support neo-Nazis, new poll indicates | The Independent (a.k.a. 9% of the USA). I heard it with my own ears. Including PHX area police officers.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:15 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,081,321 times
Quote:
Phoenix pd arrested the wrong man in the freeway shooter case, smeared his name mercilessly in multiple press conferences, lied to the court about non-existent evidence, held him without bail in solitary confinement for like 8 months & released him without a peep of contrition or apology.

You really want to hold this "team" up as a model of piety and virtue?

Respect is earned slowly and lost easily & our police and prosecutors haven't done much to earn any.
Here is where you comparison fails, "nut sack" came on TV and admitted it was he that was on multiple VIDEO'S in a gas mask kicking C/S canister back at the Police. No doubt, no conjecture, no guessing, they arrested the correct person in THIS case.
He is being charged with 3 felonies and 1 misdemeanor and unless he's got lots of money to pay legal eagles he's going to be doing some time.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:22 AM

772 posts, read 841,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Here is where you comparison fails, "nut sack" came on TV and admitted it was he that was on multiple VIDEO'S in a gas mask kicking C/S canister back at the Police. No doubt, no conjecture, no guessing, they arrested the correct person in THIS case.
He is being charged with 3 felonies and 1 misdemeanor and unless he's got lots of money to pay legal eagles he's going to be doing some time.
The best part is PPD paid him a visit at his employer godaddy and arrested him in front of everyone. This genius hopefully ruined his life by supporting and doing the bidding of the true fascist party.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:19 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,990,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempeAZnative View Post
The best part is PPD paid him a visit at his employer godaddy and arrested him in front of everyone. This genius hopefully ruined his life by supporting and doing the bidding of the true fascist party.
Ill drink to that! Punk got what he deserved. And I hope his balls will bruise up and swell to the size of grapefruit. Bon voyage, butthole!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area